Kiss of the Black Widow

Kouta was enjoying his time alone writing books about the Avengers and looking up katanas.

Kouta: "Wow, these swords should be added to my Magic Inventory. And here it is...and now to continue my story. Now on Black Widow. 'She is a 9..."

The dark Samurai thinks about it and he decided to go and find her. He knew it was not nice to ask or talk to a woman about her age. He found her hotel and knocked.

She opened it and there Black Widow was wearing nothing but a towel and one on her head! So, that made him quickly look away.

Kouta: "Ms. Romanov. I want to ask you something."

Black Widow: "And what would that be?"

Kouta: "Well, it's about your...age. I wanna know if it's alright to let everyone know about your age since you're aging was slow. I'm writing a book, so that's all."

Black Widow: "I don't think that's a good idea, Kouta. I mean, what would men think of me if they figure out my age?"

Kouta's eyes widened in shock as his nose bleed from what he saw!

Black Widow: "Why're you looking away and why is your nose bleeding?"

Kouta: *Stuttering* "Y-your towel..."

She checks the one on her head, but Kouta points...

Kouta: "The other one."

Natasha's eyes widened in horror after she looks down and screams at the sight of herself being naked! She ran back inside shutting the door behind her, leaving Kouta to bleed from his nose again.

He returned home to find Carol flying in.

Carol: "Hey, Kouta. Wait, why is your nose bleeding?"

Kouta: "Oh, it's nothing I just fell. So how was spending time with your Mom?"

Carol: "Oh it was amazing. We spent so much time in space, Kouta. It was just so amazing, you should've seen how we were on Titan, I just love spending mother daughter time with my mother. You should've seen it, Kouta."