When Galactus Attacks on New Years Eve!

Deep within outer space...a giant being of Cosmic Power sets his sights on a system he once went to! And he goes by the name of...

a giant being of Cosmic Power sets his sights on a system he once went to! And he goes by the name of

Galactus!

Galactus: "I WILL FIND YOU, YOU WILL SEE, GIRL. GALACTUS IS TIRED OF YOUR RUNNING AWAY."

Meanwhile on Earth...

Lemon

Kouta having fun fucking the life outta Storm by destroying her ass like he does in his usual routine, so Storm started panting after feeling Kouta's juices enter her ass.

Storm: "That monster cock of yours is so amazing, Kouta. My ass is possibly full now. Hey come on, New Years is tonight, so let's just have the time of our lives."

Kouta sucks on her breasts and someone who joined the harem jumped in. It was Mystique.

Mystique: "Wow, someone just doesn't know when to stop fucking someone in the ass

Mystique: "Wow, someone just doesn't know when to stop fucking someone in the ass. But now, it's time my turn, Kouta."

She bends over and he sticks thrust so hard, he felt like her pussy was trying to swallow his big cock, which made him wanted to fuck her more!

Mystique: "OH, GOD! This thing is so fucking huge! Come on, Kouta! Fuck me more! Come on, give me that Samurai Cock! Pierced my womb with that blade between your legs as your huge balls slaps my clit!"

Supergiant: "Wow, you're taking it all like you wanted it all along. Maybe I should help you with that some more."

She placed her hands her hands over Mystique's ass and Supergiant thrusts her fingers inside her asshole!

Mystique: *Yelping* "What're you doing, you bitch!?"

She was getting penetrated in both her her pussy and asshole, which makes hearts form in her eyes and stick her tongue out giving a loud moan.

Mystique: "This is so amazing! I want more! Kouta, don't you dare lost to Supergiant!"

So he decided to give her ass a bunch of slaps.