Marvel Zombies Among Us

(This is a Halloween Special of this chapter. It might be a little late for that, but I hope you all will enjoy this horror chapter. So, I hope you guys enjoy a little Among Us stuff with a little something from Earth-2149! That's right...in this story...the Marvel Zombies...are back!)

The scene opens to a Marvel Zombies comic falling out of the back of Kouta's back pocket. When the Infinity Gauntlet touched it, it let out a Zombie...and it was Zombie Black Widow!

Zombie Black Widow: "Where am I? Is this another universe?"

She looked around and spotted the X-Men and the Avengers, but she snuck away.

Zombie Black Widow: "Well whatever, I'm hungry."

She manages to stay out of sight and gets into and alley. When she spotted a homeless man...she grinned evilly as rotting bloody teeth was being licked by her decaying tongue! She walked up to him and he woke up to see a Zombie Black Widow jumping onto him and did loud crunching sounds!

A lot of people then heard a very loud horrifying scream.

Later...

News Lady: "We are live at Manhattan when a body was found just an hour ago by a man with his two children. They came across a bloody half eaten corpse of a homeless man in an alley way after many people heard screams from it. And we now go to Silk, who is doing an investigation. What can you tell us, Silk?"

Silk: "Spider-Man is on vacation, so I decided to take on his job to find the killer

Silk: "Spider-Man is on vacation, so I decided to take on his job to find the killer. I hope no one else will get hurt. So as a precaution, everyone must go on a 9 o'clock curfew to avoid getting attacked by the New York Cannibal."

She spins a web and swings away.

News Lady: "Everyone, you must take precautions and stay home at night and avoid contact with anyone. Be on the lookout for the New York Cannibal."