The Samurai's First Child and Enter The Guardians

Black Widow goes into labor and screams in terrible pain, which made Kouta bang on the glass trying to help her, but it proved to be futile!

Kouta: "Hang on, Natasha! I'll think of something! Come on, break you damn glass!"

The result remained the same! When Natasha screamed in agony...a cries of a baby can be heard! Kouta and Natasha's baby was born. Blood was taken from the baby and Natasha reached out for her baby, only for it to be futile. Natasha was injected with a syringe of healing to heal her wounds.

Their plans were interrupted by a sudden attack! It was the Avengers who broke in to save them.

Black Widow: "Tony? How...did you all...find us?"

Iron Man: "You had a tracker in your belt, so we found the two of you here."

Thor looked towards Kouta and broke him out with his hammer, so he gets back up coughing. He retrieves clothes and Sword.

Hawkeye: "What happened!? What'd they do to you!?" He asked Natasha in concern.

Natasha answered...

Natasha: "There are some many horrible things that we have to tell you later, but for now...take care of the guards."

Natasha gets up and gets her suit on and ran toward the baby. The baby opened its eyes and she saw that it was a boy.

Black Widow: "Don't worry, Mommy's here."

They were just stunned when they heard that!

Everyone except Kouta: "MOMMY!?"

Clint: "Natasha, how did this happen? You were pregnant!?"

Natasha: "Hydra did this, but there isn't much time to discuss this, Nicholas needs to be taken somewhere safe."

Kouta: "Oh, so now that's what you're naming him, I like it," He said.

Natasha smiled back and Red Skull and MODOK showed up with their guards.

Red Skull: "Stop them! And get Experiment 1!"

Hulk: "Hulk smash Nazi ripoffs!" He roared.

The green hero backhands and punches the HYDRA soldiers.

Carol came to his side and asked...

Carol: "Are you alright?"

Kouta: "I'm fine, but these bastards are not!"

He was not happy, so he cuts down the Hydra Soldiers one by one. Kouta runs after Silver Samurai to stop him.

After slewing a few Hydra Agents, he kept going and arrived at the scene to find Silver Samurai waiting with his Sword in hand

Silver Samurai: "You would have made a strong Samurai, Dark. It would've been an honor for you to rule by my side."