Ragnorok

We find the secret base of Taskmaster, he opens a vat that contained a beautiful blonde woman inside it. He opened it, the liquid spilled all over the place, letting her fall out.

Enchantress: "It looks like she's done," She smirked.

Taskmaster: "Yes, but she needs to time to underestimate why she was made first."

She was picked up by the guards and placed over a table before a planet was put over her. She opened her eyes and looked around.

The Blonde Woman: "Who are you?" She asked in confusion.

Enchantress: "Oh, my name is Amora. Also known as Enchantress. Tell me something. Do you know who you are?"

The Blonde Woman: "No...but it feels like I've seen you before. All too familiar."

Enchantress: "Well, your name is Thora. And you have been created to defeat Thor and bring him to me. But, there is a young hero by the name of Samurai Dark. If he gets in your way, you bring him to me as well."

Thora: "I just have to get you Thor and bring Samurai Dark if he ever gets in your way?"

Taskmaster: "That's right, because the boy will be a problem if he interferes with my plans. But just in case if it gets too much, I will appear to face him."

He drew his katana and added...

Taskmaster: "And he will stand no chance."

Enchantress: "Here, these are your clothes. And over there is a replica of Thor's hammer. Now go forth and pick it up after you get dresses. But first, make sure you bathe because that liquid that came off you smells awful."

Thora gets up while holding the blanket around her and walks up to her clothes and puts them on, just before picking up the hammer! She smiles when she picked it up.

Thora: "Oh my...it's like picking up an all powerful lightning bolt! From now on, call me Lady Thor!"

Someone from the shadows witnesses this, so she scoffed at what she watches from afar

???: "Do you really think a mere clone can also defeat me, Amora? Don't be so stupid. You won't be able to see what will happen once I release someone from his prison. As I, Hela will release Surtur from his prison!