His Fangirl | 13

Lisa's Point of View

Normal days. The break that is unexpected but I never knew that I needed. It's refreshing, actually. To rest from the media.

It has been my ways to cope up with boredom but somehow it has resulted to triggering an anxiety within me that I almost didn't notice.

"Pack up," the shoot team said.

I immediately placed all of my things in the bag and decided to leave. I left while still wearing the shoes and shirt from Adidas as I really want to rest after doing that much today.

As I walk around the company to get myself in the lobby, I pass by some idols with our CEO.

Wait, was that Nayeon?

..and Jimin, and Chanyeol, and Wendy?

What are they doing here?

As soon as I saw them, I immediately thought of quitting the route that I'm taking and use the other exits of the building but eventually, just like when the main character is about to get out, she gets caught.

"Lisa!" Wendy shouted so loud that everyone looks at me, including the staffs and the idols.

I'd be labeled a snob if I go now so I decided to smile and run towards them.

"Hey, what are you guys doing here?" I faked a smile.

"We were told to go here to practice." Nayeon answered.

I was puzzled. How are they related? We all belong in different groups.

I gave them a confused face, "For what reason?"

Chanyeol and Wendy alternately explained that every groups who currently belong in the 5 biggest groups should take part and send a member to perform with one another.

"Ah.." I nodded. "Alright, I'll get going,"

"You can't go though," Nayeon stopped me by pulling my hand.

I got confused.

"You will be the representative member from Blackpink," my CEO said.

"What?"

She gave me a face. "Are you disagreeing?"

As much as I want to leave and disagree. I couldn't. I can't disrupt my CEO in front of these idols and of course, she is my CEO after all.

"No," I answered.

It'll be fine, Lisa. As long as it's not Jungkook. It's Jimin from BTS who will take part.

"By the way, Jungkook will catch up and I will leave eventually. I just represented him now as I am the only member who is available but Jungkook will just finish his solo work and be here." Jimin explained.

What?

Okay, what life am I having? What life is this?

What an unfortunate turn of events. Gah! I'm doomed.