His Fangirl | 38

Lisa's Point of View

I was so scared that Jungkook might get his way here in the company at any moment.

I just fear the time that we do talk about it since I don't know what he thinks about it or what goes through his mind regarding the matter.

But since today is also the release date of his song with Eunha, I'm sure that their schedule will be filled for days or a week to shoot promotions here and there such as variety shows, sit-down videos, and such.

More of an idol thing, a 'locked-in but not really' type of promotion shooting.

I never really opened Jungkook's messages from both accounts but I read it from notifications. Just by thinking about the idea that he knows that I run both accounts give me shivers!

"Miss Lisa, the CEO ordered you to go to the office," a staff member said.

I'm clueless at this point. It may be because of our group's comeback, can also be for the big five collaboration. And it can also be because of the rumors with Taehyung!

I sighed heavily before heading my way to the office. I don't really feel nervous anymore at this point in my life.

I've been under a lot of pressure already. This is just somehow an add up.

"I'm sure you know why I summoned you," the CEO said.

I answered with a clueless face. "Ah-honestly I don't. Too much going on, I can't even process everything myself."

She laughed.

Yeah, she just laughed.

"A lot has been going on with you, Lisa. I know. And for sure, your setup may exhaust you." she said. "But since Celine wants you to go to their show tomorrow, and we will be sending you there."

My initial thought was just like, excited! I can't wait to go there and somehow forget about everything just for a day.

I can't contain my happiness. If I can jump in front of her out of gladness, I would!

"You and Taehyung will go together." she said.

I was shocked. My brows furrowed. Why? Like all of a sudden, we are now a tag-team?

Sure, it's because we are the talk of the world but will our appearance just hype the show and not be there for fashion? Wow.

How sad.

I wanted to be there because I want to be there and watch the show. And not because I want to be with someone to gain attention and maintain the clout.

As if she sensed that I wanted to back out so even before I was ready to speak, she spoke. "You can't back out. They have already deposited your fee. You will be fetched up by their provided private jet today."

So this is happening. Really.

Fuck it!

I want to leave the room so as soon as she signals that I can go, I immediately turn around from her.

"And one more thing, you need to post a picture in the private jet for Celine." she added.

Gah! I know this is part of my job but it's really annoying.

I couldn't complain. I couldn't back out. At least give me a break!

I left the room and thought of things. I realized that it'll continue to frustrate me as I think of it negatively.

Maybe I'll just enjoy that day. And feel myself. Because still, I really wanted to be there at the show.