His Fangirl | 36

Lisa's Point of View

I'm really not sure how complicated things were for me to be put into a situation like this. Dumb!

I have no shame in answering Jungkook back, I had been put through a situation like this and I already passed through it.

Now it's suddenly happening again.. And I feel like I can't run away from it anymore.

Too many signs. Too often coincidences. Too obvious not to be caught.

He knows and I'm sure I can't get out of it. I know the time that I'd be caught and have to explain myself will come.

But I'm not ready. I'm still unprepared. I'm too scared to be confronted by it.

I'm tied up in knots that are hard to untangle. Frustrating!

Sleep, Lisa. You need to sleep. I closed my eyes and counted numbers as much as I could to help me not think about anything else and eventually fall asleep.

And gladly, I did fall asleep later that time.

As soon as I woke up, I boringly prepared myself to get to work.

I was about to check my phone but remembered the things that were happening. Argh! Nevermind.

Just a "forced" usual day, my manager drove for me. I looked at the very busy street.

There are people dancing while sweeping the street. Traffic lights turning red and green. People walking beside the road.

Sigh. And then there's me, a clumsy and scandalous person!

After the car stopped running, I instantly put my bag on before stepping out of the car.

There were people who were kind of talking to one another while waiting outside the company including the staffs of the company.

Is this about the headline on national television? Fuck!

I walked while looking down. I can feel everyone's eyes around.

Lisa, walk fast! Like immediately, go!

I entered the building while still looking down and I knew I bumped into someone.

"Sorry-"

I looked upon the person and it was Taehyung.

Why is he here?!

We were just in the headlines yesterday and now he's here! Snub.

No wonder I can feel people's eyes wrapping around me and hear them talking about the issue!

"What are you doing here?" I just awkwardly smiled.

I should smile. No matter what. There are people around.

"Visiting." he casually said.

His hand was still shaking but it was minor and cannot really be noticed at first look.

I saw that on the other hand, he was hiding something from his back. He immediately put it out as soon as he saw that I noticed it.

"For you," he uttered.

Everyone in the room gave a little scream in their own ways. I'm getting embarrassed honestly with all the attention we're getting!

I just took the flowers and I placed a smile. "Didn't I say-I'll still think about it? Well currently, I'm still thinking about it."

Those were the softest words I could ever utter just so people would not hear it clearly.

"And?" he answered. "Well I'm just giving you flowers, I wouldn't ask for any answer today."

This is a lot of pressure for me. Honestly.

And starting from this moment, we will be the topic of the town for a while.

Sigh.