His Fangirl | 4

Lisa's Point of View

I moved away from my phone because of the chat for a short period of time because I can't freaking breathe!

It's not that I'm overreacting 'cause in reality, we're just the same. We're co-idols but I'm a fan, what do you expect? It's normal for the fans to feel this way when something like this happens, considering what I felt 'cause I'm one of his fans.

And the fact that I'm not that close to him in real life, it just drives me crazy. I'm not okay. This is not a drill.

"Ah!" I shouted while jumping to my bed.

Jisoo unnie went inside because of the screams I just let go of and I told her that it was because of a cockroach that I see, which is just a mere reason-out to get off her hook.

She went outside afterwards, and with that, I decided to take a bath first as we will have an early endorsement shoot for tomorrow. Endorsement, yes. Not a comeback.

After taking a bath, I decided to wear my pajamas and took my phone from the bed. I constantly typed and deleted everything as I'm kind of shaking but I decided to send him out one. I was shocked when his message didn't appear. Is that just some kind of hallucinations? No, I'm sure it's real.

Maybe the internet is just so slow that it didn't reload. Never mind.

-

Compose message:

of course, husband. <3

Message sent. 7:28pm.

-

I just laughed because I'm so straightforward telling him things like this because I'm using my fan account, 'jungkookswife'. It just is hilarious to me that I let out some giggles while holding my phone.

A few minutes later, my phone vibrated. A new notification has arrived. I didn't bother checking any information from the lock screen's notification and just quickly went to open it using my pin. I was stoked when I saw what it is about.

-

Youof course,husband

You
of course,
husband. <3

jungkook
What are you talking
about Lisa hoobae?

jungkookWhat are you talkingabout Lisa hoobae?

-

My eyes widened as soon as I saw what his message is. I closed the direct message with him and saw that it is actually my verified account. My official account, 'lalisa'. What the heck? How!?

I realized something just after then. "Fuck! I forgot that I received a message from the group chat I have with the pinks, and we did talk for a while." I shook my head in frustration.

And just tonight, I have decided to make my own nightmares move. This night will for sure be so long for someone who embarrassed herself. Yep.