His Fangirl | 35

Lisa's Point of View

I woke up with my phone being flooded with notifications.

I stretched my arms before even checking on it.

My eyes widened. What the hell is happening?!

I saw that Taehyung posted our picture and it created a lot of different reactions from people.

Should I say it? Or you say it?

Here we go again.

Yes, we are here again. Welcome back! My life is a jigsaw puzzle that can never be completed! Everyday, we are on the news!

I also saw Jungkook on my notifications. What does he mean by that? 'Done what?', he says.

Done what he told me to do! Is this guy high? Geez.

The television also reported about it and not just in entertainment news! It's literally in the headlines even though there is no evidence or clue that we are dating with Taehyung's caption or so.

Fuck!

---

[National Television]

BREAKING NEWS!

BTS's Taehyung and BLACKPINK's Lisa are Rumored to be Dating

In a recent post that BTS member Taehyung shared, he was with BLACKPINK member Lisa with the caption 'Hi' and mentioned her. International fans are talking about the said post and currently have disputes regarding it, displaying positive and negative reactions from fans.

📺:

Courtesy: Taehyung's IG post

-

And that is all for the news. This has been K-TV News reporting.

---

logged in as jungkookswife.

jungkookswifeDone, husband

jungkookswife
Done, husband.

jungkook
Done what?

jungkookswife
you said to post it
on my timeline?

jungkook
Post what?

jungkookswife
the teaser picture!
Seen 1m ago

jungkookswifethe teaser picture!Seen 1m ago

---

Argh. My blood is boiling!

The way my mood is already ruined and he went to joke around with my fan account.

He clearly said to post the teaser—wait why isn't it here?

I scrolled and scrolled to the very top of our messages here, I haven't seen it. I'm sure he deleted it.

To play a prank on me, right?

Tell me I am right! Because fuck, if not! Gah!

But why would he play a prank on a fan? Like isn't that too odd?

I quickly changed accounts and to my surprise. Yes, I'm dumb.

I'm doomed! He told me, as in me, in my main account to post the teaser since he posted it so the fans wouldn't speculate any hatred in between.

Shit!

As soon as I opened his message on my main account. I saw him typing!

What the fuck.

I immediately closed the app and I felt like I was catching my breath.

---

Lisa's phone notification

Instagram
(lalisa): jungkook: I'm pretty sure I told you to post the teaser. And not jungkookswife.

---

Fuck!