010

~Drop some money, dropping all my money!Drop some money, oh this bread so yummy yeah!~

It was now bed time. I had not spoken to anyone after the tug of war, tomorrow will be the marbles game.

I looked at the board, it was an uneven number, which meant someone would not have a partner, I wonder what would happen to them?

I needed to go pee, and also wash myself up, so I crawled out of bed, and made my way down the stairs to the door. I knocked and the door opened, it was a triangle mask. "I need to go toilet" I said plainly he nodded and let me through, while closing the door again.

There was three guards out here, their eyes following me as I walked down the hall to the bathroom. I walked inside and closed the door.

~

After doing my business I walked up to the sink, and looked at myself in the mirror. "God I look like shit." I said while touching my face. I turned the tap on and started taking off my pants. I threw them aside and left my underwear on. I then started with my t-shirt, until I was rudely interrupted with the door opening. I couldn't see who it was as I had my shirt covering my face, I took it fully off and looked over.

When I did I seen the triangle mask from before, or maybe it was a different one as there was three like I said.

We just stared at each other. Me feeling embarrassed I turned to put my clothes back on, but was cut short again, by the guard. "It's fine. Are you washing yourself?" He asked and walked over. I nodded and turned the tap on, still feeling uncomfortable. "I'll help you then" he said walked even closer, I took a step back, and he stopped.

"Look I'm not gonna do anything. Unlike you." He started laughing. I turned and glared at him "yea well you guys never give me answers so I have to force them out of you" I said as I started to wash myself.

I then started to hear stifling, and movement. Looking over I seen him taking off his gloves and grabbing soap, and a rag. He walked closer and put the items on the counter top. He was now fully in front of me. He then put his hands on my hips and lighted me up onto the bench. "What are you doing" I asked confused "I'm helping you" I just stared as he grabbing the rag and ran it under warm water, and rubbed it against the soap.

His hand rose towards my upper body and started to rub around my neck, then downwards around my boob area, he took his time there. And then to my stomach, I felt him open my legs which startled me cause he got down on his knees and started working around my womanhood. I was a blushing mess, because like what the fuck. He then grabbed my foot and started to rub them too.

Once he was done, he grabbed a cup from who knows where, and filled it up with cold and hot water, making it not too hot. And started to pour it down on my body. The water had splashed down onto the ground, and down the drain that was on the floor. Once he was done he started to put the items away, and walked over to me with a towel in his hands. He then started to dry me which meant touching my boobs.

When he did I could t help but slightly moan, he looked up at me and kept on going. I put my hands on his "stop. I'm getting cold from standing here" he then carried on down below and did the same around my womanhood "arghhh. Hurry" I said trying to not moan once again.

Once he was done he also helped put my clothes back on "thanks for helping" I said and smiled "my pleasure" he said formally and I laughed. We walked back out and he led me back to the room.

I got into bed and went to sleep, feeling really drowsy.

~

I woke up and saw people were lining up for the next game "why am I always the last person awake?" I asked myself and got up to go to the line. As I got there Ali greeted me with a big warm hug "good morning Y/n!" He said smiling brightly "morning Ali!" I said back with the same amount of energy. We started walking, and me and Ali were just casually talking about random things.

~

We got to the same white room, and waited "please find a partner to play with, you have 10 minutes" 'I knew it' I then decided I'd be the person without a partner to see what happens.

Sitting on the stairs by myself sang woo walked up to me "hey wanna be partners?" I looked up and weakly smiled "nah! I wanna play by myself" he looked shocked and was gonna speak until some random guy asked him to be his partner, he said yes but turned back towards me "are you sure!? This might be a hard game" he asked concerned "oh I'm sure" I said cheekily smiling while giving him the thumbs up "ok fine" he said sighing and walking off. I seen that everyone was with different people, except for Gi hun and that old guy. They were together as partners.

"Sad. One of them are gonna die. Hopefully it's not gi hun, sorry old man but he still has a life and daughter to get back together" I said to no one in particular. "Your time is up. Please make your way out and follow the staff" as that was announced I got up and started walking down the stairs. Getting ready to go in as well. But I was pulled back by two guards, and taken away, people trying to get to me and help me out. But the other guards didn't let them as they shot their guns at the roof as a warning.

Seeing the doors close behind them, I then looked up at the guard since we came to a sudden stop "if you're gonna kill me hurry up and do it. But I'm gonna haunt all your asses" I said and looked down waiting for the hun to empty out its bullets. "We can't do that as it is unfair" the guard said. He was a square guard to be exact. "You will be coming with us to spectate. Which means you'll be meeting the front man" he said and started to lead me through the hall ways "oh okay." It was silent after that. No one spoke and I didn't want to either.

We then made it to an elevator and stepped inside. As the doors closed, music started playing. 'Paper planes' by M.I.A (that song is an actual banger)  the elevator door then opened, revealing a large tv. I could see the players, already starting the games. I walked forward, but the guards didn't follow "keep going. This is as far as we are aloud" the square guard said I nodded and waved goodbye as the doors closed.

I made my way towards the tv and looked around. Black and gold everywhere. "Welcome y/n"

~~~~~~~
Hehehe hope u guys liked this chapterrrr! I'm a bit tired since I had jujitsu so imma just head out! I'll still be awake but yeeeeee! Anyways cyaaaaaaa my squid kidssss!