021

Ahhhhh! It's nearly the end! 🥲 imma miss reading your guys comments! Like damnnnn!
~~~~~~~~
~It's new Dawn, it's a new day, it's a new life, for me. And I'm feeling...good~

Front man pov

Sighing in frustration I threw my glass filled with whisky at the wall. The glass completely shattering and the liquid splashing against the wall, tinting it with stains.

"I told you to keep your eyes on her, didn't?" He questioned one of the guards. It was a square masked worker. He gulped and nodded his head, too scared to speak. "And what did you do?" He didn't say anything, just stared in horror "I swear if you don't answer" he said grabbing a gun and pointing it at the worker "I DIDN'T KEEP MY EYES ON HER!" The front man lowered his gun and smiled "exactly" he said before quickly lifting the gun and pointing it at his head again. The worker didn't have time to react as it was unexpected.

Pulling the trigger, the bullet flew right into the middle of the forehead. The worker dropped to the ground with a thud, his mask coming undone from the impact. His blood also stained the wooden floor. "Clean this mess up" I said pointing at number 43, the circle guard nodded his head and quickly got his partner to help him.

I sat down in front of my tv. "Ahhhhh....y/n...where are you?" I said and rubbed my temples. "I guess we're playing hide and seek now" I said before standing up and walking out of the room.

~

I was standing in front of all the workers, all in a line of 5. "Ok everyone. I know that MOST of you have taken an interest in y/n. I saw on the cameras. But anyhow we will be leaving this place until we find her. We will be wearing normal clothings and don't worry she won't know who any of you are, since we all hid our identity. Other than that get searching before you end up like number 43" I walked off, heading to my room to get prepared as well.

You just wait y/n.

Ali pov

"Y/n?" She looked at me and smiled "yes?" Her voice was so soft and sweet. "Uhm do you have any fruits?" She sadly said no, in which I frowned "that's alright" I said turning away but got stopped.

"But! I've brought a place in a penthouse! It's at the very top as well! So we get the roof! And we can also go buy new furniture and shop for food! How does that sound?" My frown quickly turned into a grin "really!?" "Yep! Used my money from the games!" I picked her up and started spinning her around. Her giggles filled the room. I wish we could stay like this forever.

I then put her down and let out a big sigh! A sigh of happiness. "What's all the ruckus?" I turned and saw Min yeo. Her eyes held a burning hate toward me and the others so it was quite intimidating to say the least.

"Y/n brought a place at the top of a penthouse!" I yelled excitedly. She started to fan girl and ran off. After a few seconds we heard squeals and yells. Out of nowhere everyone barged in "is it true you brought a place at the penthouse!?" She nodded her head, he body showing confidence in herself.

The others freaked out and got really over joyed. Y/ns little brother then came in. "Does that mean I get my own room?" She picked him up and said yes while kissing his forehead. He giggled and hugged her.

"So everyone please get whatever you need and let's gooo!" She shouted obviously wanting us to hurry up, in which we did.

Y/n pov

While the others got their stuff I stood outside, by my car that was old. I need a new one that's for sure. Out of nowhere I saw someone across the street just staring at me. I waved and they just turned and walked off. What the heck. I swear some people are weird.

Turning back around I jumped backwards "JESUS CHRIST!" I screamed. Fuck. "Oh sorry y/n just coming to put my luggage in your trunk" Jun ho said while smiling. I nodded my head, my hand still to my chest.

Once he was done he turned back towards me and walked closer "I seen that guy staring" he said and looked and me concerned. "It's fine! It's probably nothing!" I said waving it off. "Sure" he said before kitting my head and walking off. This action made me blush. Nooooo! My heart it's getting controlled by all of them.

Sales man/gong yoo pov
(Idk his characters name in the show)

I had only just found out that the front man was looking for y/n. He even got his minions to help out. I had laughed at this because I was staring directly at her from across the road. Yet she had noticed me and waved.

Quickly walking away so she couldn't see my face from under the cap I was wearing, I went around the corner. Watching from afar. I saw this guy walk out of her house and start talking to her, he eventually kissed her head and walked away "why the fuck did he kiss her?" I question no one in particular.

I was irritated by him. But got even more madder when I seen more people exit the place to either hug, kiss or touch MY y/n. I swear I'm gonna buy a collar and name it 'GONG YOOS GIRL' so they get the hint to fuck right off.

She then told them all to get in the car, when they did she left the place in a fast speed. Better not get a ticket for speeding. I laughed at myself. Looking back at the house I had an idea. I could snoop around.

Agreeing to the plan I made, I went over to the front door and looked around before entering the house and closing it shut behind me quickly.

I looked around and frowned "did she...move out?" I asked myself looking into each room finding nothing. "Goddamnit. No wonder why they all had bags and shit" I stormed back out the front and looked at the direction they went.

"Huh. We're playing cat and mouse now. The hunts on y/n"

~~~~~~~~~~

Hehehehe hope y'all like thissssss! I didn't know it had already been a day since my last update😂 anyways! Just wanna ask for my next book what should I do? Like anime, Kpop idols/celebrities, slashers, ect. And if so what person/movie/show. Please comment! And I'll see which one is the most common in the comments! Other than that! Have a wonderful evening/night/day xxxx