018

Sang woo started laughing at his chaotic ass and stepped back away from him. Jun ho stood up and stumbled forward, while wiping blood from his nose "you're strong for a skinny person" he said and laughed out.

"Guys! Please stop fighting. You're all acting like children. Why do you even care who I sleep with and what not" I questioned, they looked hesitant. No one answered so I grabbed Lui's hand and started to walk to the front door, I didn't even realise people were looking at us.

I opened the door and started to walk out until I heard Min yeo shout out to me "Y/N!" I turned around and seen them looking at me "we like you! That's why. We can't control how we feel, no one can. We feel free and happy around you. You make us blush, excited, butterflies form inside of us when you're near us. Your voice is angelic and so sweet, except from when you're mad. But we like you. No we love you. Even if you don't we do" she finished. Her eyes were searching yours for any answer.

You were blank. What did she just say? No they can't all like me...can they? I stressfully run my hand through my hair, sighing in the process. I looked back at them after a while.

"Look. I need to figure out my feelings. I'm sorry that's not the answer you want, but you'll have to deal with it. For me okay." I said before turning away and walking out the door.

The cold breeze hit hard making me shiver. Looking down at Lui I seen him shaking. I picked him up and he smiled at me "y/n I know you like them. Don't hide your feelings or avoid them! Please I hate when you push your feelings aside" he said making puppy eyes "aishhh! Stop that!....ugh fine. Yeah I like them so what? I can't have all of them you know" I said and carried on walking down the street, the lights flickering, making it unsettling.

Lui frowned at you "y/n I'm upset you don't know any of the LGBTQ+" I looked at him confusedly. Of course I know about them, so what is he trying to say. He noticed and rolled his eyes, obviously getting that from me "Ever heard of a poly relationship?" I shook my head no and he facepalmed "you are and IDIOT. It's were you're in a relationship with multiple people. But in this situation they would be sharing YOU" I made an 'oh' face and from then on I was in my thoughts.

I saw I was in front of my house door, and searched for the key in my pocket. I couldn't feel anything so I searched the other side, still no key. I then decided to check my pants pocket and there was nothing. I started to get mad but saw that my brother was asleep "ashhh! Bloody hell" I whispered to no one in particular.

I felt a tap on my shoulder and looked behind me. There stood and unfamiliar person, he looked to be a teenager just like me. He smiled sweetly and held out a bunch of keys that were all attached to a circle key chain. He started to shake them "these yours?" He said tilting his head to the side.

I nodded and tried to grab them but he yanked them back and let his hand fall to the side of him. "Sorry but you're gonna have to earn them back. I would love to kick you out on the street since I have the keys now" I scoffed "stop playing around and give my keys back" I said taking a step forward, careful to not drop or wake my brother.

"Nah nah nah! I said you have to EARN them" I looked at him with a 'are you serious' face and he only nodded. "Now come get them, before I kick you out of the house" he said smirking.

"Fucking hell"

~~~~~~~
Sorry this is a short chapter xxx I'm just tired tonight lol! I'll make the next chapter longer than usual! Luv u guys xxxx