011

I turned around quickly, there stood a guy wearing black overalls, he was about 6ft tall or even taller. I stepped backwards due to the closeness. I tripped and feel over the couch that was behind me, landing on the ground.

"Argh" I groaned while slowly getting back up. I looked back over and he was still in the same place just staring at me. "Could've helped me" I said a bit annoyed. He just stared.

Really. First he sayings "welcome y/n" and now he's ignoring me while I'm over here flipping over things like a damn idiotic ninja.

He walked forward and sat on the couch, he then patted the space on the side of him. I just stared at him like he did to me. It was about a minute until he looked up towards me "sit" I roll my eyes and sit.

He then put some music on 'fly me to the moon' wow. Classic. "So now we listen to some music and watch people die? Damnnn didn't know living as a killer could be so easy and chill" I said sarcastically.

"I'm not a killer, I'm just managing" he spoke a bit of coldness in his tone "yea...managing their yet to come hospital bills" I again said sarcastically, I think I kissed him off because he then grabbed me by the neck and pulled me close to his masked face. "You're lucky you're still alive! That attitude would've gotten you killed. But you know what they say, I'm a sucker for pretty and feisty girls like you" he said pulling back and slightly pushing me away.

"Don't touch me like that! You're probably some old ass creep trying to act hot" I stated and crossed my arms. "I suggest you quit it!" He said raising a finger towards me. "Bite me" I said and pulled the finger at him. Which he grabbed and used to pull me, once again, closer to him "shit up and watch the damn games" I gave up and decided to watch the games.

~

After a while me and the front man got used to "normally" talking and a few times we would celebrate the deaths of the ones we didn't like "yesssss! Right in the head!" I shouted and stood up. My arms wide and shaking around. "Tsk! He was my favourite in this damn marble game! And he had to just die!?" The front man said clearly mad at the fact he better on number 56, and he had died.

I laughed out and swung myself back into the couch "it's best if you head back to the main room, as the games are nearly finished" he said and stood up. He grabbed my hand and lead me to the elevator "awwww! Can't I stayyyy! I was so comfortable" I whined he shook his head and made me step inside the little room "yea! Comfortable with making me insecure" he said as the door closed. Laughing I stood there in the elevator. The music started playing once again 'I feel bad' by I hate myself because.

"This is a good song" I said before the doors opened travelling a square mask and two triangles "follow me" the guard said and turned around walking away. Signalling me to follow behind him.

~

As I got back the players were there. Shit. What the fuck do I say!? "Oh yeah! I just watched y'all play and people die, while music was playing in the background, not to mention with the front man" yea no. I'll just say they gave me a second chance and I was just brought back here.

Suddenly I'm tackled to the ground. "Oh my god! We thought you were dead!" Mi nyeo screamed "y/n did they hurt you!? Are you alright?" Sang woo said. I was bombarded with questions and concerns. "GUYS!...I'm okay haha! They just led me back here since it's unfair that I was the only one out" sang woo looked at me, he knew what actually happened. He can read people well so that didn't help either.

~

It was now night time. I couldn't get to sleep. I sighed and sat up, looking over I see 240 up as well. I made a "pst" sound to get her attention "whattttt????" She whispered "come here" I also whispered. She then got out of bed as quietly as she could and made her way over to me. She suddenly tripped and fell down the stairs but quickly got back up. I tried not to burst out laughing as people moved around in their beds from the sudden noise. "I'm okay" she whispered from down the stairs.

She made here way back up to me and jumped into bed. We were laying down and facing each other "I can't sleep" she said "I can see" I said laughing a little, she smiled and chuckled. "Sooooo....." she spoke and looked at me "got a boyfriend or girlfriend back home?" She asked. I was shocked and quickly shook my head no "nah uh! Those homos can suck my pink dildo!" I said imitating Cardi Bs voice. "Damn. Are people really that bad over there?" She asked and looked surprised "nah I was just kidding yah know. I'm the most funniest person you'll ever meet" she just nodded her head hesitantly which made us both laugh out loud.

"Hey! Shut up! Go get a room" some rando shouted. We went silent "asshole this is a room" I muttered she laughed again, and the next thing yah know we get hit in the face with a pillow "oosh" she said. "Let's get some rest! Tomorrow is gonna be a big day!" I said quietly "why?" "Because we are playing a window game if I'm correct!" She made and 'oh' face and then I turned around facing away from her. I felt her arms wrap around my waist and pulled me closer towards her "night" she said "night lol" I responded.

~~~~~~~~~
Hehehehehe u got to sleep in the same bed as 240! Is her name ji eun? Correct me if I'm wrong lol! Sorry for not updating sooner too! I was so tired! Anyways byyyyy my squid childrennnn! 😘😘😘