019

I was busy trying to snatch them out of the man's grasp, but every time I did he'd put them higher in the air. It was hard since I was carrying a sleeping Lui in my arms.

"Argh! Just hurry up and give them here, can't you see my brother is sleeping" I said annoyed a little. The man then Brough his hand down and help it out to me, gesturing for me to take the keys.

I cautiously reached my hand out and then snatched them. I sighed and stared at the man "can u please leave? I'm kinda going inside my house" he just stood there, no answer, nothing. Is this man for real?

"Sir. Please leave." I said again, this time her tilted his head to the side and walked closer. "I can help wash you" he said his head returning to its normal position as a smirk crawled its way up onto his lips.

What...did he just say? Is this who I think it is? "What?" "I SAID I can help wash you...just like I did in the games" his smirk only widened as he seen the realisation hit me hard. I gulped and stepped back, my grip on Lui tightening in fear.

"H-hey! You stay back man! Don't pull some funny tricks of yours" I said stuttering a little. He kept walking forward until we were nearly face to face. He then genuinely smiled "I hope you have a good night rest y/n" he said walking off right after. My heart was racing, I swear you could probably hear it.

~

I had laid Lui onto the mattress that covered the wooden oak floors. His snores loud and blurring out any of the noise you created. Your mind then went back to the guy. How did he get out? Is it his day off or something? Was he aloud to leave? God why is this so confusing to me, especially at literally 1:12am in the morning.

I then heard a knock at the door, walking towards it I peeped through the eye hole and saw it was everyone from the restaurant. Oh god. What do they want now? To marry me?

Turning the door noob slowly, I opened up the door and peeked my head out "what do you guys want now!? It's bloody 1am in the morning and you come knocking on my door!? You guys look like kidnappers! Get away-"

I was cut short with Sang woo and Deok su pushing me out of the way and entering the house. Did they just? Oh hell naw man. "Get out!!! Before you wake my brother up, and I swear to god if you do I'll throw my slippers at y-" "y/n? What's going on?" I turned to see my brother Lui standing in the door frame of the bedroom that we share. Great.

I smiled awkwardly and said "nothinggggg! Just them leaving, right guys?" I said aggressively smiling at them. My eyebrows raised signalling them to agree with me. It was silent and Ali spoke up "actually your sister here, said we could stay with you two for a wee bit of time" he said and smiled gently at the sleepy boy.

"Okay...just...*yawns* don't do anything sus" he said and walked off back to bed. The door shut behind him and I glared at all of them. "You! You little devils! Now it's gonna be even harder to clean up around here!" I said and looked around to see how tidy my house was.

"I mean, on the bright side you got all of us hot people as your company!" Mi nyeo said and cheekily smiled at me. I facepalmed and rolled my eyes at her "yeah. Isn't that just wonderful! Now make yourself comfortable on the floor! Or couches! I'll get you some blankets to keep warm" I said walking to my storage room. I grabbed a few blankets and pillows.

I felt a hand grab the top of the pile I had in my arms and lift them off. I seen Gi hun and he smiled at me "I'll help you carry this. It's the least I can do for staying over" "I didn't have a choice did I?" I said and walked out of the room, him in Pursuit "I mean you could've kicked us out "yea yea. Like that'd work"

We got to the lounge and started to set up the beds and everything. They then got into their blankets, I mumbled a quick goodnight before disappearing into the same room my brother Lui was in and laid down onto the bed with a sigh. This week or maybe even month is gonna be hard.

I drifted off to sleep and started dreaming about money, candy, and hot killers from movies. Amazing.

~

I woke up to the smell of burning food. I quickly ripped the blankets off of me and made my way into the kitchen, my movements loud enough to alert them all.

When I got there I seen that the pancakes they were cooking was burnt. Sae byeok and Ji yeong both looked at me, freezing in their position. They then quickly collected themselves and started to hide the pan that obviously emitted smoke.

"I think you're burning out breakfast" I said and crossed my arms, eyeing them up. "Ohhh hahaha! It's not burntttt! It's just a tiny weeee bit nice and crispy!" Ji yeong exclaimed while wiping the sweat from her forehead, leaving a black smudge.

"Yea. Sure." I then turned and walked into the lounge. My eyes widened at the mess. "What is this you darn BRATS! Get here and clean up your mess! Every inch of this house has to be clean" I said furiously and tapped my foot (Levi fans know what I mean😏)

I heard them stumbling around and then all ending up in the lounge "wahhh!? What mess?" Ali asked scanning the place from top to bottom "the little crumbs you guys left right here" I said pointing to one tiny price of chip.

"Wow. You're so easy to deal with" gi hun said starting to sweep, "breakfast is readyyyy! Hurryyyy!" Ji yeong shouted.

We all left the lounge and went into the dinning room. I sat at the far end of the table and waited til my food was served. There placed in front of me, was burnt pancakes.

"THIS TASTE LIKE MY MOTHERS ASHES!" Sang woo screeched and made vomiting noises.

~~~~~~~
Hope u guys like this chapter! I'm so tired! So cyaaaaaa😘😘❤️❤️❤️