Chapter 11: A New Member of My Family

“EW! WHAT THE HELL?!” Hunter yelled pushing himself away from the table and standing up.

“Sorry” I replied hurriedly handing him a napkin

“What happened? Whats wrong?” I heard Parker ask while putting him warm hand on my shoulder

“I think I just found my real brother”

- 30 Minutes Later -

“Are you like, fucking stupid or are you just that dumb?” Meg yelled at Ryan, who was just glaring at her

“Says the girl who ruined my life” Ryan muttered

“ME?! I RUINED YOUR LIFE?! YOU RUINED MINE….NO ONE SHOULD EVER HAVE TO MEET AN ASS LIKE YOU!” Meg yelled ready to pounce on Ryan but Madds held her back.

“Wait…..so you're like the Alpha and Luna’s long lost daughter?” Jenna asked with raised eyebrows

“Yeah, she is” Parker answered for me and I pursed my lips so that I wouldn't say a crude comment to him

“And my sister” Ryan added in and I groaned. One thing I learned so far was that Ryan is a very arrogant person.

“Yeah. That too.” Jenna said with a wave of her hand

“I give you my sympathy” Madds said making a facing at Ryan who was currently fixing his gelled up hair.

“Ugh! Even his hair is so assholeish” Meg complained and we laughed

Are you kinda confused? Let me explain.

After apologizing profusely to Hunter,  I decided that I needed to talk to my real brother. I wanted to mostly. So, I announced that I would be going upstairs and naturally Parker stood up, wanting to go with me. I reluctantly agreed but then realized that I needed my friends to make me feel comfortable and right then and there Meg and Madds walked back into the room.

I asked them if they wanted to go and they said sure. But of course Hunter, Scar and Nate inquired to know where we were going and eventually they were on our list of people going. But, how can we forget about Jenna? Curious, Jenna stood up and joined us. Being Nate’s mate and our new friend I had to let her come. Then we were all headed to the Blue Moon pack’s future Alpha’s room. Jenna and Meg  wanted to back out after the room came into view but we managed to keep them here.

After  we entered the room even though Ryan didn't want to let us in, we sat down and I explained….basically my whole life story to them. At first Ryan was angry, he even broke a vase of flowers by throwing it against the wall and Jenna was surprised and a bit hurt we didn't tell her the truth sooner. But now I think everything has calmed down and we were all civil. Well, everyone except Meg and Ryan.