Chapter 20: Delusional Alphas

- Avery's POV - (Before she got kidnapped)

"Yeah, there's an extra toothbrush in the cupboard above the sink." Madds said jamming her thumb in the direction of the bathroom.

"Ok. Thanks" I said and made my way to the bathroom. I rested my hands on the sides of the sink and looked down, gripping the sink tightly.Then I looked up at the mirror. Gasping at the sight of my red eyes, tear stained face and really bad bed hair. No wonder Parker prefered another girl. I can't blame him.

Just when I thought about Parker touching and kissing another girl a new set of tears broke free from my eyes. No. I was the one who pushed him away. Its my fault and I'm not going to cry about it. Im strong. Or at least I'll try to be strong. I took a deep breath and opened the cupboard and took out the extra orange toothbrush that was in it. Squeezing some toothpaste on it, I proceed to scrub when suddenly I heard a shattering sound coming from behind the bathroom door. I immediately spit out the foam in my mouth and rinsed.

"Meg! Madds! Are you alright?" I called out but then I heard yet another smash.

Something was wrong. I smelt blood. I stormed out of the bathroom and scanned the sight. Meg's golden wolf with bright red eyes snarled at a man with long dreads. Maddison's light brown wolf with hazel eyes lunged at a middle aged man who looked like he was about to shift. I was right. He shifted, turning into a large dark brown wolf. He was almost three times larger than Maddison's wolf. He pounced on her, effectively tackling her to the ground.

Meg turned to Madds for a split second and the man with the dreads took that as an advantage because he shifted at that moment into a reddish brown wolf and charged at Meg. I let out a blood curling scream as I watched the red wolf bite Meg in the leg. I covered my mouth knowing that I couldn't do anything to help them because I couldn't shift. Meg's wolf fell on her side and whimpered. Maddison's wolf looked really bruised up as she layed there.

I ran over to them and ran my hands over Meg's wound to which she let out a soft howl at. I turned to Madds only to be pulled backwards by my hair. The two men had shifted back into their human forms and only had shorts on. The man with the dreads pulled me by my hair and I stood up quickly, turning around and front- snap kicked the man. He fell back and the middle aged man ran forward and I gave him a roundhouse kick. It didnt work out so well because he grabbed my foot and slammed me to the ground.

He jumped on me and put his hands around my neck and I let out a scream filled with fear. Was everyone in this pack house deaf?!

"Shut up! Youre lucky my Alpha wants you alive" the man muttered and looked at the man with the dreads. Thier Alpha? What does he want with me?

"Lets take her" he ordered to the man with the dreads and the man grunted. The middle aged man finally got off of me and good thing he did because he sure was heavy! Then the man with the dreads lifted me up and swung me onto his shoulder like I was a bag of feathers. I struggled in his hold to which he tightened his grip on me.

"Stop struggling, you'll make it worse" the middle age man said smirking at me. Then, he sprinted and jumped out the window. What the fuck?! I mean, I know werewolves can jump from heights but we were 4 stories high. Im a very safe person so, I can't say that I'm not scared.

Before I knew it the man who was carrying me took off in a speed, making my surroundings look blurry.

"AVERY!" I heard someone yell and I immediately knew who it was. Parker. I was just about to yell back but I couldnt. The man had jumped out of the window.

"AH!!!!" I screamed and a soft thud told me that we had reached the ground. The man put me down.

"Jeez, I think you just burst my eardrums" he muttered and I shrugged