Chapter 17: Superpowers Much?

- Avery/ Chloe's POV -

Alex let out a low whistle.

"Are you sure? I mean it's a lot" Alex trailed off

"She's sure" Parker grunts from beside me and I rolled my eyes

"I think I can answer for myself" I turned to Parker and glared. Parker just scoffed, crossed his arms and laid back in the chair.

"Ok...so. Here it goes" Alex said under his breath and I noticed Madds staring at him, looking mesmerized.

"Ahem-ahem Madds-ahem" I fake coughed to get Madds attention and surprisingly it worked.

"Are you enjoying the view?" I smirked at her and I watched as her cheeks turned a deep shade of scarlet

"I don't know what you're taking about" she denied looking away trying to hide her smile. Right when I was about to reply, Alex came back and took his seat while holding a thick as hell looking book.

"Uh. What's that?" Meg asked as she eyes the dusty brown book in his hands

"A book" he deadpans and Madds laughed

"We can all see that" Jenna said to Alex with raised eyebrows and my attention was brought to Nate's arm. His arm that was currently around her waist. Wow. What did I miss there? Well, it was bound to happen eventually.

"Oh! Well, it's a book that has the information you guys are looking for. Is that better?" Alex asked

"Much" Nate grinned and looked at Jenna who chuckled at his response.

"You're not very nice" Nate mutters and Jenna smiled and pinched his cheek.

"Of course I'm not" she grinned at him and he just looked at her lovingly before pulling her closer to him.

"Whipped" Hunter coughed and Nate glared at him, obviously hearing. Scarlett slapped him on the back of his head for being rude.

"I think its cute" Scarlett smiled at Nate and Nate smirked at Hunter and stuck his tongue out at him. Well, we sure were immature. Alex was just watching this whole scene unfold and when it was over he was staring at all of us weirdly.

"Is this how you guys usually act?" Alex asked

"Pretty much" Madds said and Alex smiled

"I like it." he grinned and then his face became serious

"Now let's get down to business" he started and looked at Parker

"What color is your wolf?" Alex asked him and Parker gave him a blank look

"Why?" Parker asked him and Alex rolled his eyes