Metatron

Fair warning i have never seen Dogma as much as i want to i just haven't yet.. So! This might not be exactly correct so either skip or bear with it.

Being the child of Bethany Sloane was hard.  Your dad didn’t bother with either you or your mom, he basically flew the coop the second you popped out of your mothers womb. Not to mention your mom was always away doing the work of God or whatever.  

You were different, being the daughter of a biblical being meant you had powers and it also meant your mother didn’t let you out of the house unless she was with you, which was never considering she was always away doing what God sent her to do.  So until you were old enough to go to school you could pretty much count on one hand the amount of times you’ve been outside without your mother standing right at your hip.  

Your only friend’s name was Metatron, at first you thought he was just a friend of your moms.  Which isn’t technically wrong, he was your mom's friend but she may have downplayed who he was just a little.  He was pretty much the right hand of God, he spoke for God, he knew everything. He knew how lonely you were, especially when your mom was away.  

He would frequently come to see you when you were little.  At the age of like 3 you expected to see him at least once a week.  He was your best friend.  When you were 5 and getting ready to start school you would talk to him about all the friends you’d make, but you’d reassure him that he would always be your best friend.  Now at the age of 18 you were just about to graduate from high school and you had been a rebel child ever since the age of 15.  Having powers and no one around to teach you how to use them meant you had to figure it out on your own.  Your mom wasn’t around to teach you and Metatron even though he tried to help, couldn’t be there as much as he needed to in order to help you.  

He however had noticed that the older you got the less your mom was around which allowed you to act out after getting together with a group of kids that Metatron really had wished you hadn’t.  They smoked, some of them did drugs, they all drank alcohol and were overall just bad kids.  They caused you to be filled with so much hate that you shouldn’t be filled with.  You’d get mad and use your powers and no one could blame you because of course no one knew you had these powers, and no one would believe you if you told them.  

Metatron had been keeping a closer eye on you now that your mom had been sent to another country to do whatever God had tasked her with.  He didn’t trust you to be home alone with your mother so far away, and he was right not to trust you.  He was watching as you and your friends walked around the neighborhood.  You were all walking in the street when a car sped around you, honking its horn and yelling profanities at you all.  You looked over at your friends who were all yelling back at the car.  You glanced over your shoulder to see if anyone was around, mostly Met, because he had been popping up a lot lately.  When you didn’t see him you looked back at the car, winked and the hood of the car caught fire.  All your friends looked terrified for a second then started yelling at the man how that was karma and he deserved it.  You turned on your heels to walk the other direction when you ran into someone.  

“Really? Your mother leaves and this is what you do?  Come on.”  He yelled, grabbing your arm and pulling you back to your house.  Once you got home he led you straight to your room and locked you both inside.  

“Are you happy you just embarrassed me in front of my friends?”  You asked, putting your hands on your hips.  

“Am I happy?  No Y/N I’m not happy!  You're over down here acting like a damn animal, using these powers to do nothing but hurt people.  I told you these people that you hangout with are bad influences but you didn’t listen. What is wrong with you? What is going on?!”  He yelled.