Turpin (New) 🍋

"Y/N!" William screamed your name as he ran outside and his feet hit the pavement. "What are you doing? You know you are not to wander outside unless I'm with you!" He scolded, grabbing your arm and pulling you back into the house.

"William, you're overreacting. I was just going down to the bakery to get some pastries to have for breakfast." You stopped in your tracks making it harder for him to pull you any closer. "William." You said sternly.

"Y/N! You are not to leave the house without me by your side. You know the rules! It's dangerous out here, people are robbed, killed and raped everyday. I will not allow you to meet the same fate. Do you understand me! If you leave the house again you will be punished." He dragged you inside and slammed the door behind you.

"How am I supposed to do anything nice for you if you won't let me out of your sight? I promise I'll be safe William, but you work constantly and I'm stuck in this house all by myself for hours. That's dangerous too, what if someone breaks into the house?" You whined as he led you into the living room closing the door behind you both.

"That's a bit of a stretch my dear. You are perfectly safe inside the walls of our home. Everyone knows this is the house of a Judge and if you are inside then you're safe but outside on the streets no one knows who you are and you are more likely to be victimized. I will not allow that to happen. You stay in the house and you do not leave without me present." He said, grasping both your arms and looking down at you intently.

"And if I leave while you're at work?" You challenged. You could see your husband's patience wearing thin. "Hm? What will you do to me?" You started to tease, putting your hands on his chest. "You said you'd punish me, how will you punish me?"

"Oh I see why you really wandered outside. Is my little wife in a mood?" He grabbed your hips and pushed you against the wall. His body flush against his. "You were feeling so horny you felt you had to break my rules in order for me to pleasure you? My dear all you had to do was ask." He whispered, suckling on your neck.

"I wanted you to initiate it." You admitted, grasping his hair.

"As much as I'd love to throw you on the bed and fuck you until your body is spent and covered in a layer of sweat you did break my number one rule. Which means you need to be punished." He pulled away from your neck and nipped your ear. "Go upstairs and strip, I expect you naked on the bed waiting for me. I'll be up in a few minutes and if you're not naked by the time I get up there, there will be consequences."  He smacked your ass and let go. As soon as you were out of his grasp you ran up the stairs knowing William would come up in only a minute trying to find you still clothed so he could punish you even more.

Once you got upstairs you ripped your clothes off as fast as possible. You heard footsteps coming and threw yourself onto the bed just in time for the door to open.

"Mmm, very good my love. Now...What to do with a naughty girl like you? You disobeyed me and I can't take that lightly. Next time you would be wise to tell me that you want to make love, because there will be nothing loving about the way I'm going to fuck you." He stocks over to you looking like a predator.

Leaning with one leg on the bed he cups your face and kisses you gently. His hand cups your breast and nibbles your lip and massages his tongue against yours. You were enjoying having him so close until you felt his hand leave your breast and grasp your throat cutting off your air. He pulled you forward by your neck, his grip not yielding as you were forced to go where he wanted you. He pulled you so you were laying on the bed horizontally.

"This will make it easier." He said pushing your legs open. "Lay still and do not move unless I say so." He ordered, slowly removing his clothes in front of you. He was down to his underwear and you could see his semi hard cock through his boxers. Pulling them down you saw his half limp cock which made your mouth water. So long and thick, you wanted it all over.