Severus Snape

It's been a while guys. This is a request by ellie_storiesx  I'll try to update this story a little more but I can't promise much as I'm running out of ideas.

***************

You were sitting at your desk while your class of third years worked on any work they had for other classes. You decided since they were breezing through their assignments in your class that you would allow them to have a study day where they could work on other class work or just sit quietly and talk. So far it had been fairly tame, you only had to pull yourself from your reading once when Harry and Draco started arguing about something you really didn’t care about.

There was still half an hour left in class when the door swung open and Professor Snape came walking in, his cloak swaying very dramatically behind him as always.

“Professor Y/L/N I need to take one of my first years to the hospital wing. Can you watch my class across the hall for a moment? Please.” He added knowing you hated when he didn’t

“Yes professor Snape I will keep an eye on them.” You nodded.

“Thank you.” He grumbled then left to take the poor student to the hospital wing.

“Why aren’t you two dating yet?” Pansy, one of the Slytherins asked, catching you off guard.

“Excuse me?” You asked, still taken back by the question. 

“You and Professor Snape. We all can tell he has feelings for you and I think you have feelings for him as well. It’s obvious by the way he talks to you and the fact he will come up with any excuse to see you.” Pansy explained. 

“We’re friends so yes we are friendly to each other. And the only reason he came here was because he had to take a student to the hospital wing. I don’t think he purposely let the student get hurt just so he could come over here to see me Miss Parkinson.”  You replied.

“No but he could have asked professor Flitwick next door to watch his class. He does have a free period right now. He only came here so he could see you for a few seconds.” Blaise added.

“Not to mention he said not only please but thank you. He never says either of those words, not even to Dumbledore.” Draco chimed into the chaos.

“We all know he comes in here during your lunch hours and that you both share books and stuff.” Pansy added yet again.

“Are you all spying on us?” You asked the group of Slytherins.

“No, it’s just hard not to notice these things. Especially with Snape.” Draco replied.

“I appreciate the interest in my love life. Not really but I’ll pretend…. However it is really none of you student’s business what goes on in your professors' personal lives.” You told them.

“You’re even picking up his sarcasm.” Pansy pointed out. You saw Draco and Blaise whispering like they were up to no good, which meant they probably were knowing the two of them.

“And you’re still not denying that you have feelings for Professor Snape.” Draco said, twirling his wand in his hand. 

Just when you were about to open your mouth the bell chimed and class was over. Thank Merlin. Everyone took longer packing up than usual since they didn’t start grabbing their books early as they normally did. Apparently your dating life, or lack thereof, was more interesting than the time for once.