Ch.1

There is already a He/They book published

•No Ones POV:•
Y/N was a busy person. She would always get sent letters from various of companies and brands, she were a famous business person who seems to help others in the best way possible.
Although her desktop seemed to always be full of envelopes, paperwork etc... either invitation or greedy people wanting her help with things they can't be bothered to do themselves.
As Y/N was going through different envelopes one had spotted her eye.
It has a small rectangular shaped box with an envelope strapped to it by a rubber band.
"Hmm, wonder what this could be." Y/N hummed as she picked up the box, she removed the coloured rubber band, and placed the envelope on her lap, she gently and carefully opened the box and inside was a yellow video tape.

-•Y/N's POV:•-
I looked over the envelope in suspicion, and finally my eye catches on to the company at the right top hand corner... Playtime... I use to work there, what could they possibly need? Didn't they shut down the business? Let's see...
I went to my VCR and turned my attention towards the TV above it.
A video playing.

A man appeared in the screen speaking, "You are about to see the most incredible doll ever invented." Wait... wasn't this an add?!
"Her name is Poppy, and she is the first truly intelligent doll in the world. A little girl can talk to her, Poppy gives her answers. She is the first doll actually able to have a conversation with a child. Hard to believe? Just watch." The man smirked nodding slightly.
A doll appeared on the screen, ginger hair put up in pony tails, a princess dress coloured in cadet blue and cadet blue ribbon; white socks and black shoes , "poppy Playtime!" Backgrounders kids shouted happily, I scrunched my nose remembering the horrid thing. "Poppy is as lovable as a real girl; and she talks like one too!" Loveable; not so much. Talks like one too; yeah... too well for people's own good, I can't believe I use to work there, "Poppy: Hi, my name is Poppy! I love you. Can you help me polish my shoes?" Poppy... spoke. "Why of course Poppy. Just like a real girl, Poppy always wants to look her best!" On the screen Poppy's shoes were being wiped.
"Poppy: Perfect! Thank you!" Suddenly they were brushing her hair "Her hair is sturdy and won't come out when you brush it and smells just like a Poppy flower. Is there anything els you'd like to say Poppy?" The woman's voice asked, "I'm a real girl... just like you." Poppy said, her face motionless as they zoomed in on it, yes it.
"Whats the time? Playtime! And if you've ever wanted to see how all of the nation's favourite toys were created, Playtime Co. is now offering factoring tours at just 299 a person. An entire hour in he mist magical toy factory on Earth. What are you waiting for? Come visit the factory! We can't-" suddenly the man was cut off as part of the factory was shown, a massive red flower being shown. And the tape ended... I rushed to open the envelope, and inside was a small letter, and read the badly written words.

EVERYONE THINKS THE STAFF
DISAPPEARED 10 YEARS AGO
WE'RE STULL HERE
FIND THE FLOWER

and the letter shown the same red flower that was on the screen with what seemed like blood splattered over the bottom corner of the letter.
I needed to help these people..
It's my nature to.