Ch. 9

⚠️Warning⚠️
•swearing

⏃☍⟒ ⎍⌿

W̴͔̏̕â̸̠̋k̴̼̺̤̗͒͐͊͜ͅè̷̛̗̳͚̙͇̘͍͕̊̑̿͘͜ ų̷͕̙͚͖̲̱̐̒̀̆̎̈͜p̸͕̗̃̔́͑́͝

Wake
Up

•Y/N's POV:•
I heard a crash.
I shake my head as I look around, "w-what the fuck just happened?!" I questioned myself, I was still placed in the dark room with the pinkish/reddish light and pillow + the bed. Long story short this doll's room. I gulped once I saw the empty case, 'shit shit shit! Is Poppy evil?!' I thought, I turn around and began to walk out of the room and into the long hallway, I walked towards the place I originally came from only to find that it was blocked by cabinets, drawers and much more, I won't risk getting myself hurt by climbing that. I looked around trying to find some sort of escape just my luck, there was a hidden door behind one of the cabinets that was against the wall, I opened it and slowly creaked it open, inside was what seemed to be a never ending hallway, I walked forward, on the wall to my left was a painted on Huggy doing what looked like a cute little dance, and to my left was a happy smiling Bron the dinosaur, red as he can be.
I continued walking forward, thoughts running past my brain here and there as I reached two other doors, I tried each of the door handles yet both were locked, I looked up and read the sign that was on the right hand side door, Bay 69, "haaahaaahaa, 69." But other than that, there was nothing else for me here so I continued forward. I groan as the weight of the hand pack was beginning to hurt my back, I ignored the painted on pictures on the walls this time, and thank the lord I had reached the end of the hallway, I looked around and saw three path ways, although I had little options on what to choose, to my left was a locked gate, infront of me was Mr. Ludwig's office and to my right was a clear path. But something left me clueless, 'wait.. his Office was never here? Was it? Did I just take a different rout?' I hummed, I walked forward and tried the handle on Mr. Ludwig's office door, locked. Surprise. Surprise. I then made my path towards the right where there was no gate blocking the path, I saw a massive whole in the floor, "Jesus fucking chri-" I was cut off by a voice-

"Keep going"

"WHAT THE FUCK!!!" I panicked as I looked around everywhere, I knew for a fact it was Poppy's voice, I could recognise it from anywhere.
"Not like I can go anywhere else anyway? Huh?" I mumbled, I looked up and saw a pole hanging from the ceiling and used my grab pack to grab onto it, I then took a step back and swung over to the other side, I laughed at the not long lasted swing once my feet touched the ground. I walked forward and noticed blood scattered across the wall, I cringed and walked through the gateway, the gateway in front of me was blocked off but next to it was a Cardboard make out of Huggy, I walked towards it press here, it said with an arrow pointing at a red button, I used my own hand to lightly press onto it, 'jeez is my hand that small?' I looked at my hand as I listened to Huggy's audio, "heee, hwa, haha." It started, 'the fuck? Is this guy goofy or something?' I pondered, I pressed the button again "does someone need a hug?" I hummed, "you know what. Yes. But not from you." I clicked the button again, "give me a biiig squeeze." I clicked the button again, "I promise I won't bite." I gave an 'eeerrr' noice before clicking it again, "come closer friend." Huggy said in a lower voice, I pressed it again, "I'll squeeze you until you-BBZZZBZZZ" a loud honk came from it, I stepped back, 'I think that's enough from you.' I thought and turned around, I noticed a white door that was surrounded with barrels, I grabbed one and tried to move it but to no avail, I then looked at my grab back and slapped my head, "use the grab pack you stupid dumb shit." I swore at myself, I stepped back and used to grab pack to move all the barrels away, "better not be locked." I mumbled under my breath and walked towards the door, I grabbed the handle and pushed down, thank god it opened and used it was what looked like a storage room, and at the very end was a large key with a poppy on top.

What the fuck?