Ch.3

•No Ones POV:•
As Y/N walk in the seemingly like security room, she looked over the dirty floor, so the empty chairs on the left side of the room and then her eyes landed on the blue tape recorder sitting at the table next to the empty chairs. Y/N walked up to it and grabbed it with a single hand. She looked over and saw a Blue VCR next to the grab pack container. "Hmm, I'm guessing these are the instructions." Y/N hummed as she walked towards the VCR and placed the tape in it, continuously glancing at the glass container.
It gave off the instructions on putting the grab pack on, tightening the straps and to hold both cannons. To not fire it at anyone etc...
The container finally opened as Y/N grabbed it gently.

-•Y/N's POV:•-
I put it on my back and tighten the straps to my shoulders, but I realised there was only one hand not two. The left hand was coloured blue, but the right hand was missing. I hummed, "well guess I'm on the search for my right hand..." I said as I walked out the room.

Back at the reception, it was time to go through a ticket barrier, I pushed at it to move but to no avail. I groaned, "guess i'm gonna have to climb." I mumbled as I spoke to myself. I grabbed onto the pole and jumped, flipping my legs over the barrier. I looked up and saw a blue handprint at the top of the massive door in front of me, I grabbed the blue hand cannon and pointed it towards the massive blue handprint, the cannon was shot and landed perfectly on the on the print, after a minute or two of scanning the door began to open.
Slowly.
Once it was fully open, the pigment in your face seemed to have no longer exist as you face went pale, the first thing you're E/C eyes land on, is the tall, long length thing standing under a sign like spotlight in the middle of the main room in a waving position as if saying 'hi', as you stepped in, you look a closed look at it, it's lips were red and was curved into a smile, it's big bulging black eyes staring off into the wall in front of it as it's body was covered in blue fur and wore yellow like gloves on both its hands and feet. It was 5 times taller then you, if not more, as you were considerably a small person for your Middle Aged persona. You looked down at the sign in front of the small stage;

Huggy Wuggy (1984) -
Playtime Co. has designed hundreds of distinct toys, but none connect with people more than that of Huggy Wuggy. Our founder, Elliot Ludwig, Aimee to create a toy which could hug you forever! As is always true, playtime Co. 's '4 step process to creating the most lifelike toys,' was a success'

Then it went off the exposing his he was building of string and polyester, and the sort of shit i wasn't interested in.
It was weird for me seeing this thing because when I worked here, I've seen posters and dolls about it, well I mean... smaller dolls should I say. They never spoke of making a gigantic one, and who the hell would want to hug a blue slithery snake like figure... right insane kids and toddlers, clueless little creatures.
I noticed another blue handprint in the corner of my eye as I switched my attention from the huggy wuggy thing towards the blue print. I walked towards it and shot the cannon, once the cannon's hand landed the power immediately shuts off.

Until I heard the sound of keys behind yet above me. My pupils dilated and widened by the fright of the sound, I slowly yet cautiously turned around fully and witnessed... Huggy Wuggy, held a key in its hand. Oh dear lord...