Ch. 6

Short chapter

•Y/N's POV:•
I climbed in the vent, all I could see was the floor of the vent, everything els was pitch black, I then suddenly felt my foot slip as I began to slide down the slim fall, I screamed until I met the flat surface, being thrown across the conveyor belt, the passage forward was blocked, I turned to my right seeing a conveyor belt going up and to my left was a button, like the one in the electrical room, I pressed my hand onto the button and nothing happened.

I honestly can't explain this bit.. so time skip to where you achieved getting the button to button thingy

The conveyor belt began moving as I was now being dragged somewhere, I just decided to sit down and let it drag me away, not like I can do much more anyway..
I was met with the dark once more as I body was begging dragged up smoothly, going through turns, it was as if it was a rollercoaster, except very slow.
Suddenly a red light and a loud buz was then heard as parts of toys were thrown on top of me, I yelped and threw them off me, seeing barbie heads, arms, legs and torso's. On the way forward it had happened two more times as I looked at them in disgust, until I went.. downhill shall I say.
"Mother fucker-" I swore as I rolled down the conveyor belt. Gravity did me a favour and threw me out the tube, landing on the crusty floor, I panted as I winced at the pain over my body, "that's gonna leave a bruise." I sighed as I forcefully pushed myself off and dusted myself off. I got up and looked around, Ah I see I'm in the 'Make a friend' department...

Oooo~