𝘵𝘩𝘳𝘦𝘦

Listen to the demo of 'Someone Put Your Hand Out' by Michael Jackson (Song above )

Listen to the demo of 'Someone Put Your Hand Out' by Michael Jackson ♡ (Song above ➶)

𝐌𝐚𝐲 𝟐𝟓𝐭𝐡, 𝟏𝟗𝟖𝟕 || 𝐋𝐨𝐬 𝐀𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐬, 𝐂𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐚

‿︵‿︵ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ・❉・ ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ‿︵‿︵

My performance at The Empress was a success. I was a bit anxious about the outcome of the business transaction between me and the commercial adult club but thankfully, it didn't go in vain.

"Can we redo that part? I don't like the way it sounds Teddy," I stated to Teddy Riley while standing inside of the recording room, my headphones resting on my ears as the playback audio rendered.

"We barely have decent lyrics for the song though Mike... I'm just not feelin' it," he expressed honestly. "Maybe we shouldn't put it on the album."

"But I really like it," I frowned in evident disappointment. "Let's at least try."

A sigh escaped from his lips but eventually, he caved in. He played back the audio and as I rhythmically bobbed my head to the instrumental, I began to sing. As the lyrics came out of my mouth, my thoughts immediately drifted to the vivacious woman that I just couldn't bring myself to stop thinking about.

Pandora.

The image of her lips parted ever so slightly after I removed her mask was embedded in my mind. She looked admirably beautiful as she stood there in such an awestruck state, part of me even wanted to tell her. The young woman visibly had defensive walls up, protecting herself from... something. This sparked the idea that something must've happened to her in order for her to be so disconnected from wanting to meet new people.

"My heart's out for you (out for you)
Somebody just save my life, yeah
Anything, so tell me girl...

Someone put your hand out
Beggin' for your love
All I do is hand out
Heart that needs your love..."

Okay, so maybe she doesn't like me. Maybe I am in over my head like she told me but she unknowingly awakened some sort of phenomenon within me, a sort of elusive emotion that kept me wanting to know more about her. There's so many questions that ran through my head these past few days... Why is she always so uptight and tense? What's the reasoning behind her wearing that mask? How old is she? Is her name actually Pandora or is it just a stage name?

"Mike! Are you dazed?" Teddy snapped into the surround sound microphone, causing me to jump. "Come back in now!

"O-Oh, sorry."