𝘵𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺 𝘴𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯

𝐌𝐚𝐲 𝟐𝟎𝐭𝐡, 𝟏𝟗𝟖𝟖 || 𝐑𝐨𝐦𝐞, 𝐈𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐲 - 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐒𝐭

𝐑𝐞𝐠𝐢𝐬 𝐑𝐨𝐦𝐞

‿︵‿︵ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ・❉・ ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ‿︵‿︵

"I want you... I want all of you."

There was a flame inside of me that was impossible to extinguish. The burning desire to have Michael was a dangerous one, the desire building up each and every moment he gazes into my eyes with pure innocence.

However, tonight was different.

His dark brown orbs were exuding everything but innocence. The moment I opened my mouth to say something else, he began to plant soft kisses along the base of my neck. I shivered as his fingers danced across my back with finesse.

"Lay down."

His voice was gruff and deep, the complete opposite of what it was earlier in the night. This didn't stop me from adhering to his command, however. As we stared into each other's eyes, I could feel the realization overtaking us both.

Michael didn't pack any condoms and neither did I.

The risk of having unprotected sex was one that I never thought I'd take, especially doing so on my first time.

"Baby," Michael whispered as he towered over me, interlocking our fingers together. "Are you sure?"

"Yes."

My confirmation was enough for him to position himself at my entrance, my heart fluttering at the forbidden feeling of his bare erection. His lips planted onto mine once more before he began to move his erection against my folds, causing me to moan out in sheer pleasure.

Before I knew it, my entrance was excessively wet and I couldn't help but feel myself growing impatient.

"Are you sure?" Michael asked once more before positioning himself at my entrance yet again.

"Yes baby."

He slowly eased his member into my entrance, a loud gasp escaping my lips as he did so. I never would've imagined this feeling to be as painful as it was but I knew that I had to endure it. He slowly retracted his member and my eyes rolled back as he peppered kisses along the base of my neck.

After a few strokes, the unbearable pain slowly morphed into blissful pleasure. As he thrusted into me, his moans became louder as well as mine. His motions were becoming less gentle and soon, his pace quickened.