22🔞

auskkdlwowoso IM SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING AND THANKS FOR 20K!!!1!1!

cw///ahegao, crying??, video

the dom was always curious about why the sub had a long view mirror in their bathroom. the dom once got curious enough to ask about it. they asked about it but the reply they got was "oh it's for...outfit selfies!!". it was obvious that was a lie. without thinking this through, the dom hid their phone in the bathroom with a perfect view of the mirror. they hit record and went out of the bathroom right before the sub came in. they came in and set something things down..

timeskip

the sub came out of the bathroom after a good 20 minutes. did the doms phone survive that 20 minutes? yes. yes it did. the dom sat in a separate room from the sub in order to watch the video. they went into their camera roll and found the 20-ish minute long video. hesitantly clicking on it, the dom gulped. the sub was kneeling Infront of the mirror somehow already completely naked. their hips gently moving over the d!ldo. breath slightly hitching, they go completely down on it. eyes instantly rolling back, saliva covered tongue sticking out. the sub going at not a quick pace but yet a slow and forceful pace. tears visibly painting their beautiful face. the doms name comes out in quiet murmurs. the dom can feel themselves shift at the mention of their name. the sub can feel their high coming and they start repeating the doms name as they slam against the rubber. one last forceful slam against the length-y rubber causes the subs tongue to stick out once again. saliva drips from the subs chin as they just sit their on the floor. the phone slips in it space causing it to record the cabinet for the last few minutes.

IM SORRY THIA MAKES NO SENSE ITS AO BAD AHHHHH 😟😟