16 🔞

this was for my friend on discord. i made it for the since their pet name is Bunny so

🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞

🖤

👹

💜

🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞

*I would pull you into our bathroom, pinning you against the wall. You would pull on my shirt, gesturing that you wanted it off.* "Awh..Aren't you a needy bunny?~" swiftly taking it off i pull you by the hips to get you closer to me "Bun..Are you gonna cooperate with me today?~ Yeah? Good~" *kissing you deeply while holding your hips, i grind myself against you feeling you shiver as well* "Darling~ What do you want next?~....To fuck you raw? Your wish is my command~" *I would remove all of our clothes and would close the toilet lid(LMAO) and would sit down on it* "Bun..Come sit down on Daddy's cock~" *you walk over to me and would get on top of me and would sit down fully on my cock* "Hmn..You're tight~" *holding onto your hips, i would thrust up a few times making you release slutty moans* "grunt*  Bun~ Not so loud~ Keep quiet for Daddy okay?~" *after saying that i put my hand on your mouth to settle your loud moans* "Aha shit..Ride me~ Ride me while I fuck you!~" *you being obedient , you do as I say and your moans increase in volume* "Hm..Fuck it. Moan louder Bun!~" *I would release my hand from your mouth and would go down to bite your shoulder* "Haha..*whispers: You're such a slut~ My little whore~"* *feeling your legs shake, i grip your ass and would start slamming you down onto my cock* "Come on Bun~ Cum for me! Cum!~" *feeling you shake and quiver violently, you cum everywhere* "Ah Bunny~ you liked that?~ They probably heard but now they know you belong to me~"

bark bark enjoy 🌺💞✨