17🔞

POGGERS

ALSO

INSPIRED

BY

AN

IMAGE

BUT

WOULD

PROBABLY

GET

FLAGGED

IF

I

PUT

IT
🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞

🌸

🥒

🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞

*opens door* *"Hey Princess~ Where are you?~....Doll?"*  *slowly wrapping my hand around the door know to our room, i hear swift moving around* *"Hm? Is that you Doll? Is something wrong are you feeling okay?" *you replying with a "y-yeah!..don't come in!" i get curious and raise an eyebrow* "Why what did you do Doll?" *tapping my finger against my lip in curiosity, you say "n.. nothing Daddy don't worry about it!"* "Doll don't tell me you broke a rule~ *hears no reply from you* Oh so you did huh?~" *opening the door quickly and undoing my tie and dress shirt, I walk over to you* "Princess..We've talked about this before right? You've broken this rule about 3 times~ I think I should..*whispers into your ear:* fuck you till the daylight..~" *grabbing you by the hips and grinding myself onto you as I whisper dirty words into you ear* "You're such a fucking slut for my cock~ Now, tell me, what did you do to yourself?" *your reply and stutter":"f-finger myself.."* "Knew it~ You are a whore for my cock right? Get on the fucking bed with your ass up now." *you doing as i said, I go on behind you and would grop and smack your ass* "There's no need to prepare you right?~ Hope you're able to take in 14 inches~" *forcefully pushing myself into you, you shudder and let out loud screams of pleasure* "Mm..Fuck, Doll, you feel so fucking good inside~" *grabbing you by the hips, I would start thrusting into you harshly, slamming into your ass* "Hm..Fuck Princess~ I know your sensitive but stop fucking moving..Let Daddy have some fun with your body.~" *fucking you merciless, I go down to bite your neck and suck on your neck*
'15 minutes of straight fucking later..you've already came twice'
"Hmn Doll~ I'm close~ Would you like Daddy to cum inside you?~ Deep inside your stomach?~ Yeah? Such a fucking cumslut~" *harshly holding your hips and slamming into you I grunt as I cum deep into you* "Fuck Doll..You're so fucking warm inside.."

BARK BARK 😾🛐