9 🔞

how did I write so much-

🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞

🎂

🦋

💎

🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞

"Grabbing you by the waist, I pick you up and pin you to the wall(I know that one position). I kiss you deeply and passionately are saliva mixing (sounds gross-). I started grinding my already hard member onto yours. I swallow your sweet moans, grinding harder. I bring up my knee, still kissing you, and would rub your clothed hole and member. Your sweet moans make me want more. I carry you to the bed and would stop kissing you. I would remove your pants(PANTS NOT PARENTS) and would jerk you off quickly. I would spread your legs more and would shove 3 fingers into your hole. Moving my fingers in the same motion as my other hand, I look up to see your lewd and adorable face. I would stop both of my hands and would unbuckle and unzip my pants. I would take the belt and wrap your wrists with it. Smirking, I shove my whole dick into you aggressively. The loud and sweet moan echoes through the room and more and more moans would come out of you. The skin slapping and wet squelching noises arouse me and make me go quicker in thrusting. Grunting and groaning lowly and deeply, I grab your chin and lift it, admiring your fucked silly face. I would remove the belt from your wrists and would hold both of your legs and thrust deeply, hitting your prostate. I would bend down to lick and bite your nipples. The loud and wet moans of pleasure from your get louder. Knowing that you were about to cum, I take your dick and would start pumping it and jerking it off. I growl derpy and cum deep inside you, my semen in your stomach. You feel the warm liquid inside your stomach make you cum all over your chest. I wipe the cum with my hand and would put my cum covered fingers in your mouth, making you lick off the cum. Giving you the nickname of my cumslut."

🌺💗💕

brooo this is kinda epic-