13🔞

these are two different ones but they have the same energy so e

🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞

🖤

🌿

🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞

"Hm? Is my cock too much for you?~ Aw it hurts? That's not what you said last night~ I broke your mind from it? That's a good thing though~ You like it. You like it because you're a slut. Daddy's little slut. His and only his. You don't belong to anyone? Doll, I've already claimed you~ I didn't? That bite I gave you last night says differently. How long are gonna keep this argument up, darling?~ If you keep this up and arguing with me, I might just have to put you in your place. You'll stop? That's a good kitten~"

"You like that spot? Right here? harsh thrust Did that hurt? goes harder You enjoy this right? You're my whore~ Hmm you feel so good!~ Ah fuck~ You're so tight! You're not used to my cock yet? What a shame..~ I'll stretch you out until you feel my cock in your throat!~ spread your legs and make you take me in more Hmn. Too much? Good. I know you like it~ Darling, I feel you twitching inside you gonna cum? You are? Ah isn't that great?~ thrusts more aggressively and deeper God you're such a fucking slut hm?~ You like this don't you? Don't deny it! You're a whore for daddy's cock! You love having him inside you every day!~ You take me in so well~ You're stretched out now. Come on darling, cum! Cum for daddy!"

bark