Chap 24: Walpurgis and Clayman

Velzard Pov

This is getting annoying 'This lowly demon lord dares hit my niece in front of me and my other siblings, but even worse nee-san saw it.' I can see Velgrynd glaring at this guy Clayman I think and Veldora tensed up.

But the pressure that nee-san released was absolute but nobody seem to see it 'The last time i saw her angry, she almost destroy the universe.'

And now this Clayman is telling nonsense about a betrayal of Rimuru-nee and Carrion 'Who is that ? Probably a simple unawakened demon lord.'

He just threw some bullshit and it getting really annoying 'These demon lords are already lucky enought to meet someone like nee-san.' i thought and then Clayman finished his speech.

Rain : Now, we will let our guest Rimuru Tempest speak.

Nee-san has perfectly hidden her aura, but these demon lord are still wary not of her but of Veldora and Velgrind behind her 'It's seem only the old demon lord like Draguel or Dino recognize them but the other are just wary of there aura.'

Suddently, nee-san opened her eyes and looked directly at Clayman.

Rimuru : Clayman right, tell me a reason for me to not just kill you right here ?

Rimuru Pov

I said that because i don't care anymore 'He just hit Milim, someone, i can consider one of my dearest.' i won't show mercy on him, i told Yuuki 'I will let him live but i never said anything about torturing him.'

I looked around and saw all of the other demon lord's eyes widen probably thinking i am an idiot.

Guy : Do this assume that you really intended to kill us all.

Rimuru : Why not, this is just getting annoying you know.

I glared at them and released my aura, the air became tense and hard to breathe for other.

They were all shocked but Guy doesn't seem too affected 'I put a barrier on my sibling, Milim and Ruminas, they didn't do anything wrong and they are my family.' and this Guy is impressive even if it's not even a small percentage of my true power.

Rimuru : I'll say it just once, i have nothing against any of you at the moment but if anyone bothers me i will just destroy them.

Silence, there is only a silence, nobody dares to speak 'Ah oops, i forgot that my aura is still activate.'

I turn it off and i started to walk toward Clayman.

Clayman : Hiii !! Stay away from me you lowly human !

Rimuru : Hahaha ! Me human.

I can't stop laughing right now 'Me human ? That's the last thing i'll think about.'

I looked at Velzard and she nodded 'She'll deal with Guy later for me.'

Rimuru : Now, i'm going to destroy you mentally first, then physically..

I formed an evil smile and they all look scared now 'Well, i'm going to ignore Ruminas who is blushing.'

At that perfect moment, Shuna sent me a thought communication and gave me all the evidence i needed 'And also there is apparently a skeleton fanboy who wants to meet me.' it's weird.

Rimuru : I'll say one thing for now, your castle is already taken by my subordinate.

Clayman : Wh-what !? Stop bluffing you lowly human !

I then showed them a discussion of Clayman and some clown or when he planned the death of Carrion, who is right here next to demon lord Frey.

All the demon lord look puzzled now.

Rimuru : Now that i have proven my innocense, i will proceed with the execution of Clayman, no one objects right.

Guy : No, you can do whatever you want.

I smiled even more and put my hand in front of Clayman who is stunned by the turn of the event.

Rimuru : I don't even want to hear your last word.

Clayman : Wa-wait ! We can also talk right !

Rimuru : No, it will just be a waste of time.

Clayman : Tch, Nine head !

He said and the Fox that came with him attacked me but before i do anything, i heard the fox asking me something.

Nine head : (Help me, help me please !)

Rimuru : (Ciel, is she being manipulated?)

Ciel : (Yes, Clayman has put an curse on her.)

I see, i just lifted the curse and the fox fell asleep, i catch her in my arm and pat her head 'She's so cute, probably more than Ranga.'

Then a doll attacks me from behind and i just raise my arm and destroyed the battle doll.

Rimuru : It's the end Clayman.

Clayman : Wh-what going on !

Rimuru : It's simple, you are just weakling.

He is enraged now.

Clayman : Grr ! Don't go ahead !

He then launched an attack on me 'Is that a manipulative spell, really ?' He wants to make a puppet out of me.

Rimuru : It's pointless.

Clayman : Wh-what ! Why it didn't work !

Rimuru : You don't need to know because you're going to die now.

I then puched him several times and healed him directly 'I need to keep him alive for Yuuki after all.' and after a few punches, i stopped.

Rimuru : It's boring, i'll end you now.

Clayman : Hiii !! Milim help me ! Kill that b*tch !

Milim : Eh ? Why would i do that ?

Clayman ! Wha-what ? You are not manipulated ?!

Milim : Like a weakling like you will control me and don't call her that you bastard !

Milim then smiled at me 'She is too reckless, i will punish her later for that.'

Rimuru : Milim pry for your lunch later.

Milim : What ! Not that, anything but not that please !

She was practically begging and the reaction of the other demon lords are too funny.

Rimuru : Now then let finish it, Azathoth !

I said and he got absorbed 'Well i put him in a alternate dimension who he will be tortured nonstop during an infinite amount of time.' even after a single second, his mind will be broken but he will not die.

I then walked toward my seat and sat down in silence 'I guess, they fear me now.'

Then someone started to clap his hand.

Guy : Magnificent, you truly deserve the title of demon lord.

Rimuru : Hmm ?

He continued to clap his hand and everyone had a awkward look but 'When did i say that i will become a demon lord ?'

Rimuru : What are you talking about ? I never considered becoming a demon lord.

I said and he stopped clapping, looking at me with confusion in his eyes.

Velgrind and Velzard start to laugh like crazy and all the rest are surprised.

Guy : What did you say ?

Rimuru : As i said, i never intended to become a demon lord, i was only there to kill Clayman.

I said and he facepalmed 'Well, a Demon lord is inferior to a True dragon.' and i plan to make a public announcement about me being a true dragon later.

But for now the Walpugis will continue.