Sorry (new)

So first, this is not a chapter sorry...
I just wanted to say here that my second story Rimuru one shot and more disappeared like that...
I don't know why but honestly it piss me off, like getting up the morning with a chapter ready and all disappear...
I won't rewrite it because first I worked 6 fucking month on it without gaining anything!
And got fucked from behind like this...
And really not even a message or notification...
So sorry for those who like my story, I might try to finish this one but as long I don't receive a response from Wattpad help system, I won't write anything.

Sorry for you my reader, and we almost reached the 2K follower and 500K view...

Some news:
I checked and the story got deleted because of the lemon series but honestly...
This is just ridiculous, they could just warn me and I would have delete the wrong chapter but no they deleted my entire story...
Honestly, Wattpad really fucked me up with this...

This is the response I got and the only thing I did wrong was the lemon series, but to delete the entire story for that?Like my hard work make me sick and I almost reached the 500K view in total!And now everything disappear because they don't how ...

Like my hard work make me sick and I almost reached the 500K view in total!
And now everything disappear because they don't how to send a simple warning!!
Wattpad really disappointed me, I did so much in less then 8 month for that!
I literally worked on this story while doing my exam!
And sending me off like that, this is the definition of being robbed 6 month worth of hard work.
Fuck this shit, I have so much project but no, they just destroyed my motivation.

Story in draft:
Primordial demon Rimuru Part 7
Ciel start: Rimuru sacrifice and Follow Ciel adventure retracing her master life.
Rimuru x Dragon ball
Adventure of the supreme being (the one Omnipotent and ruler of reality I make in my last chapter for the one who read it.)
I even wrote Hinata lemon chapter!
Along the first chapter of Spirit king Rimuru and Rimuru the next generation with his kids!

This suck really but If I write them, I won't post on this site.

And don't hesitate to take one of those idea if you want just make sure to save your work.

Sorry again, I try to write the story again but I can't promise anything.
Thanks for the support...