Chap 38: Chaos tournament Part 2

Okay this story is back!! I try to post atleast once in a week...
Rimuru Pov

The fight is about to start, in the arena there are 3 True Hero, some other adventurers are strong for human but they are nothing against them.

This clash will be insane.

The three of them are pretty equal but Chloe is still stronger, she possess 2 hero eggs.

'Well i can't predict the result.' i personally trained Hinata while Shizu gained some very powerful skill along with the soul corridor between us, her power has grow quickly since she evolved.

I was trying to figure out the winner when the match started.

Chloe Pov

As soon as the battl started, i rushed at Hinata-nee 'I watched her train with Rimuru-san.' her sword style changed and is more dangerous, i also know that Shizu-sensei became strong but i don't know how much.

So my first target is Hinata-nee.

She saw me and parred my sword with her own, we were engaged in a sword fight and some other person interrupted our fight, charging at us 'It's annoying !'

I looked quickly at Shizu-sensei but couldn't find her 'Where is she ?'

Shizue Pov

The fight started, immediately Chloe and Hinata started a sword fight 'They ignore me ?' i am a little hurt.

I was about to join them but someone appear behind me and swing a mass at me.

I just punch him in his stomach 'They are slow.' but soon many adventurers charged at me, i can't even make a foot closer to my two students 'Ah ! Let me alone !'

Wait, i can just eliminate them at the same time.

In the rule, magic is not prohibited and the skill too, i can try the skill Helios King of fire.

I jumped and sawthe colloseum from the sky, with flame manipulation, i create two wings and i am now flying.

Shizu : Helios !

A huge Fire ball appear beside me and started to fall.

3nd Pov

When Shizue launched this fire ball on the arena, only two person was still standing.

The arena was made of a barrier and a system of Anti-death, at max you will take the dommage but never die.

The impact was strong enought to take down anyone who doesn't possess a very strong barrier and body.

Hinata Pov

'What is that !' since when Shizu-sensei can use a skill like this ?

I'm lucky because i evolved into a true hero during our travel in the past but if it was me before that, i will be actually dead.

Shizu-sensei then slowly fly down, looking at us with a smirk 'Who thought that my old sensei will become this strong.'

Hinata : Shizu-sensei, you are still as cruel as before.

Shizu : Cruel ? I am not, i was just being considerate because these adventurer will suffer more in the middle of our fight.

Chloe : Well, it's true in a sense.

I took a battle stance 'This will be complicated.'

But when we were about to start, we were stopped by Rimuru.

Rimuru : Stop ! The winner of this group are the representative of Ruberios Hinata Sakaguchi, the conqueror of flame Shizue Izawa and the adventurer Chloe Aubert !