Chapter 39: Rebirth and Tournament end

3rd Pov

We are actually in Tempest where the tournament was still on going.

The preliminary ended and let his place to the next round constitued of 1vs1 battle.

The match up are quite unfair since there is some unexpected monster among them, most likely Chloe, Diablo or Shizu...

They were all getting ready as for one Rimuru was watching them and second their pride won't allow a defeat in front of so many people.

Speaking of Rimuru, the one who sat on top of the throne in the colosseum is actually a mere parallel existence.

The real one already left this world without anyone noticing beside Velzard.

Velzard Pov

'This is weird...' i am currently sitting behind Guy while staring at Rimuru-nee...

Or more likely her clone...

No one seem to have noticed, huh...this mean she voluntary made it so i am the only one who notice.

If it was not for our bond and soul corridor, i would probably be in the same state as the other.

But why did she suddenly left ? She always was disinterested in everything beside our family.

So it must be something important.

Guy : Is something wrong ?

Oops, i was a bit careless there and got lost in my thought.

Velzard : Nothing, just wondering who will win the tournament.

Guy : Probably Noir or this Chloe, she seem to have some kind of powerful ultimate skill.

Velzard : Yeah...

It's true, during the last match, no one saw it beside those who can move inside suspended world but Chloe Aubert stopped time.

The match woud have probably ended if Rimuru didn't stop it in time.

Chloe, huh...she is certainly powerful and probably the strongest True hero but...

Velzard : No...the one who would have win is Shizu if nee-san didn't stop the match.

Guy : Huh ?

Velzard : Nothing, just forget about it and stop looking at me like that stupid demon.

Guy : Hai hai (Since Rimuru came, Velzard become weirder everydays...)

Shizue Izawa...her flames...

Her skill is more complex then we can see...those golden flame, i saw her training and never those flame reached this level of power before.

It seem, her will influence her flame and she proved to have the biggest will among those 3.

If they clashed, Shizu would have probably burned the time and space himself.

What a dangerous woman...Rimuru-nee really has a good eyes for finding people like her.

It won't surprise me if Shizue could match Velgrynd in the future.

3rd Pov

Speaking about Rimuru, she is actually in a sub space of her home, the void.

This space can also be called Parallel Void, a space where only 2 being has access.

The first one is Veldanava being the « creator » he has access to everything beside Rimuru's own personal dimension.

The other one is naturally Rimuru Tempest herself, now why is she here ?