CHAPTER 36

✧• 36 •✧

It was the day or coronation.

I'm going to be A King.

KING.

I can't even believe my own thoughts. How is this even happening?

Anastasia will be my Queen when we get married later on.

My Queen.

What an interesting turn of events, in just a week. I've never actually thought about any of this.

I didn't think about time-travelling back to the past, falling with a wonderful woman in here and finally to be a king. These were the last of everything that I thought about. I'm going to rule over thousands and thousands of people in here. Their life is entirely based on my single decision. This is the burden that I have to carry for the rest of my lifetime for being the King, they want me to be.

You might have missed something in here. The coin and our powers to converse with the people. To be honest, I don't understand how that worked out. The coin/pendant is in a safe place where they need to be put and we still can converse with the people. Who knew this would happen and when they changed.

"Sharuk!!"

Alia entered the door with a beaming smile on her face. How long has it been, seeing her smile like this? I'm happy that the pendant magic worked. If not I don't think this is not how it was going be.

"Aliaaaaa!!"

I hugged her and swirled us around in extreme happiness from both, watching her alive and to my new start as the Reign of Mycenaean people.

"So, are you ready ?"

"Born ready."

_____________________________________________________________________________

Everyone was cheering, having fun, booze, and all kinds of entertainment after my crowning ceremony. Today will be my most memorable day and so I wanted to share it with Anastasia.

"Everyone! Listen! Everyone gather around in here for a moment."

I saw people coming inside the throne room and taking their respective seats. Of course, not everybody is in here, just the Senators and the elites.

"Today will be my most cherished day in my lifetime. Thank you guys for that. Especially you Alia.

She's one of the best person I've ever met in my lifetime- better than my love interest Anastasia, which I've shared with her and she agreed on that too. I'll say Alia is better than anyone because she's everything what you want her to be, and at the same time- she'll be herself as well. You all wanted her as a queen. She became The Queen- for you all people, in fact she was the first queen of her time. We wanted her to be our best friend who could stay with us for our entire lifetime- she stayed. Anastasia wanted Alia to be her mentor- she is. But in spite being everything- she's the same, and that's why she's my most favorite.

And here comes Rudra, my brother- not related by blood. There's a quote in our world that says 'Brother from another mother.' It might seem ridiculous and also absurd to you guys, but it states we'll always be together- nothing can keep us apart. We've been the same since childhood and I'm damn sure we'll remain the same as well.

Shanaya-My precious DUMPLING. She's been with me through every walk of life- till now. Alia, Shanaya and I are like the trio during our days. You can even find Alia wandering off to somewhere, but Shanaya stuck through everything. She's always the best and will continue to win people's heart as she progresses.