Chapter 5

*Arden in wolf form, his wolf Maximus*

POV Arden

My paws thudded against the earth strong and swift. Rage rolling off my raven black fur in waves as my warriors barreled through the forest into humans territory beside me.

"We leave no pack member behind. We kill all who stand in our way. No mercy shall be shown on this night!"

A strong sense of pride flows through me as my pack of warriors howl and shout throughout the mindlink in what sounds like a war cry. The drive to kill and seek justice our way for the many lives lost by their disgusting hands surges through my blood.

A sudden pang of an unknown feeling pokes at my heart like an annoying throb. This uneasiness must just be from worrying about kurt and what condition i will find him in. I may be Alpha but i still have a heart no matter how small it may make an appearance, it beats so i know it's got feelings somewhere in there. 

Bells begin to alarm and i can't help but smirk internally. My heightened wolf senses can hear the frightened shouts and scared they should be. The sight of gates come into view...Well well let the fun begin..

I snarl my teeth growling viciously as I spot a line of humans along the front gates that enter the humans kingdom.

One more howl from me mid run and my warriors are at full speed barreling through the line of humans and over the gates. 

A few pack members shift back into their human form to open the iron gates so that the rest of my pack that's joining shortly can waltz right in. 

Its a blood bath from the start, humans dying like the vermin they are, scuttering around trying to run from us and a few stupid but brave die in battle. I spot a human that's just speared a pack member in the throat landing a fatal blow. 

Kill!

I waste no time and pounce on the human sinking my teeth into the crook of his neck. A scream from the man causes me to growl with satisfaction. I fling him side to side harshly causing his head to rip off entirely from his body. The urge to kill grows with every body i tear apart.