Year 6

The sixth year had begun and the kids were busy as ever. The amount of homework they were getting had doubled, maybe tripled. Not to mention the level of difficulty was higher as well. Since it was their semi-final school year, all teachers vigorously prepared their students for their OWLs, encouraging them to spend their time responsibly.

So why was Min-hee following Jung-mo in the halls past curfew wearing an invisibility cloak? Well, he probably couldn't answer that either.

It was a coincidence that Min-hee found Jung-mo wandering around. He was late when curfew set in, so he was sneaking back to the Gryffindor common room wearing his cloak (he was allegedly stealing snacks with Allen). However, just as he was about to climb through the portrait hole, he saw Jung-mo walking down a different set of stairs. And before he knew it, Min-hee was dashing after him.

They had been walking for quite a while now. Min-hee was starting to get exhausted from the sneaking around, but then again, he didn't want to stop. He couldn't help but wonder where Jung-mo was going at this time of night.

This journey had lasted fifteen minutes by now. Min-hee forgot how big Hogwarts was. Maybe this wasn't worth it—Andy must've been wondering where he was anyway.

However, just as Min-hee was about to go back, he tripped over his leg as he turned around too fast, and loudly stomped on the cobblestone in an attempt to save himself from falling. And of course, his invisibility cloak fell off too.

Jung-mo instinctively turned around in surprise, scared to be caught by a teacher. However, his face fell when he noticed that it was Min-hee. He scoffed, "Oh. My god."

Min-hee put on an awkward smile, "H-hi, Jung-mo."

"What are you doing here?" Jung-mo shout-whispered.

"Me? I should be asking you the same!" Min-hee stood his ground, "I followed you because you were walking around past curfew. I had to make sure you weren't doing anything suspicious."

"Suspicious? What is this, the nineties? You're not even a prefect, my business should mean nothing to you," Jung-mo said coldly, "And, what, now you're stalking me?"

"No!" Min-hee insisted. You know, like a liar.

Jung-mo sighed, tired of the antics. "It should mean nothing to you, but I wanted to go for a walk and clear my head. I need some air. So can you please leave before we get caught by a teacher?"

Min-hee blushed, the usual wave of embarrassment now hitting him. He awkwardly scoffed, "Calm down, we're 6th years."

"Exactly. We're 6th-years," Jung-mo said firmly, "This is one of the most important academic years of our education here, and I will not get a demerit because of you."

"Hey, you're the one doing something wrong by going out past curfew—!" Min-hee said angrily.

"Shh!" Jung-mo hurriedly shushed. Footsteps were approaching them.

"Who goes there?" Mr Filch shouted.

"Crap!" Jung-mo hissed, hurriedly looking for which direction to go.

"Under here!" Min-hee pulled up his invisibility cloak to cover both of them. However, they were both too big to fit there now, their legs still visible.

Jung-mo looked up in bewilderment, noticing the thin sheer fabric covering them. "An invisibility cloak? How on earth did you get your hands on one of these?

"Family heirloom. You know that they originated in Japan, my family managed to get some centuries ago. Harry Potter has one too—"

"Look, I know you're in love with him but this is not the time," Jung-mo hissed, "This way."