chapter 7 helped by purple

Last time

"well I HATE YOU!!!"

Izuku:it's been a while i...got a lot to tell you..

Now 3rd person

*The winds were wailing, the clouds were weeping and there izuku sat not saying anything, it's been 5 minutes and he's just looking at the grave as he gets getting wetter and wetter, not knowing what to feel what to say i mean what do you say to a gravestone?*

Izuku:I uh... I hope you like the flowers, I got you way better then izumi's choice I mean lilies? 3 little lilies? Does she even know you at all? What a joke, your favorites are roses and not just any rose, juliet roses. Heh you always did have expensive taste

*izuku said softly while picking one of the juliet rose, he sniffed it with a soft smile, the scent remembering of better times, when his mother still breathed*

Izuku:you appreciated the finer things in life if only you had the same mentality in your dating pool. But at least you choose a good flower

Izuku:This are the rarest flower that exist, but then again it fits you

Izuku:This are the rarest flower that exist, but then again it fits you. Just like the flower you were a rare type of human being full of love, there will never be anyone like you...

*izuku said softly, he sighed before leaving the rose on the top of the tombstone and giving a small and bitter smile*

Izuku:I guess I should stop procrastinating, and tell you where I've been, what happened to me after your...

*izuku hands turned into fist as his hair shadowed his eyes even after so long he couldn't bring himself to say it, there was still a small part of him that little boy, who thinks that she'll turn up one day. He shook his head and forced a smile *

Izuku:well that's enough of that let's start at the funeral, oh you'll get a kick out of that

Flashback

izuku narrating to the grave pov

*it was a month after the accident, I wasn't even allowed at the funeral. Your husband refused to take me or tell me where it was, can you imagine? of course you can you were married to the bastard for God knows why reason, oh there I go again rambling you know I got that from you hehe. anyway there I was opening the door alone at home, my eyes red and dried since I have been crying until I had no more tears to shed. My feet were tired you might wonder why ? Well for the whole month I would go the the river where...it happened just wondering around in circles, I would sit down when i got tired, then I would get up and keep walking, from morning till night waiting for...i don't even know I guess i was waiting for you to come back, or to find that man again to make him pay...like I said, I make it home, I was starving so I went to the kitchen using a step stool, I climb on it to grab a box of cereal, when a book fell out of nowhere was that you by the way? Don't answer i rather live with the mystery hehe. I grabbed the book and read it*