chapter 8 love

Last time

Izuku: oh I can't wait to tell you all that happened to me in America some good some bad I know I've been rambling on and I didn't even talk about America yet sorry about that my rambling only gotten worse with you gone heh anyway we're was I oh right so the plane made it to america...

Now

*so I made it to america with a plan in my head and hope in my heart, what was that foolish plan you ask? To eat every jambalaya I could find until I found the one that tasted like yours*

Izuku:all I gotta do is find that jambalaya and I'll find mom

*I muttered to myself, I'll freely admit I wasn't the sharpest tool in the toolshed, but then again I was only 6. I made it out of the plan and saw what could only be Michael parents waiting for him, I kinda felt bad for that, but then again I felt like the world owed me this, so I didn't feel bad for too long.*

Izuku"just keep looking forward, they have no way of knowing the truth, just stay calm"

*I thought as I walked passed them without giving it a second thought, as the automatic Doors opened and I took a big breath of fresh air I saw the billboard that said "welcome to Louisiana América". I was too young to realized it, but that feeling of freedom was like no other*

Izuku:I'm coming mom..

Present

*Izuku made a chair made out of shadows and sat down with a smile that didn't reach his eyes*

Izuku:I'm gonna spare you my failed attempt at finding you, since it was for nothing. I spend yog-sothoth know how much money, and none of the jambalaya came close to tasting like yours. after 2 years i was 8 years old and I accepted the fact that you were dead,

*Izuku said with a sigh, the fauna around him started dying, all except for the flowers he Bought her*

Izuku: I was running low on cash so with what little I had I bought a trumpet, yes you heard that right but don't laugh. I bought a trumpet and a book on how to play it, and it's because of that, that I got my power. Because of that and Louis Armstrong, if you see him up there give him my thanks so there I was in the middle of winter

Flashback

*it was a cold winter day at a local park, the sun was setting as I was freezing my lips on my trumpet. But I needed to money so I started playing, with the only warmth I could muster was thinking of Mina since this songs always reminds me of her*

3rd person

Izuku:Hold me close and hold me fast
The magic spell you cast
This is la vie en rose

*Izuku sang while he was thinking of the times he and mina played together*

Izuku:When you kiss me, heaven sighs
And though I close my eyes
I see la vie en rose

*Izuku's mind started to wander to when mina kissed him, he didn't noticed that he got the attention of a certain man... Well a certain thing*

Izuku:When you press me to your heart
I'm in a world apart
A world where roses bloom

*Izuku started imagining of when he and mina would meet again, and how this time it'll be he who kissed her*