chapter 17 a talk with a rat

Last time

Izuku:you'll find all that and more, from a friend with a card more then she needs

*izuku said, confusing kyoka so she followed him but as soon as he walked into the Shadow, he just disappeared*

Now

With Mina and jirou 3rd person

*we see mina and kyoka in the yaoyorozu's mansión, they were at the balcony watching the end of the party. They were watching the cars drive away*

Kyoka:so where did you go when you abandoned me with momo?

Mina:like I said, I was going for a drink. That's where I've...met someone

*Mina said reluctantly, kyoka looked at her with a raised eyebrow, she was shocked at the notion of the pink alien having eyes for anyone other then the boy, she keeps a picture of*

Kyoka:oh..? Did little pinky pie find a new crush?

Mina:oh haha, why don't you go find Octavia

*both chuckled dryly, mina shook her head and looked up at the full moon. She sighed and bite down on her lip, unsure if to tell kyoka about the doctor. In the end, she decided to spill the tea*

Mina:no..i...met a doctor

Kyoka:a doctor?

*Kyoka asked curious, at the back of her head, she was wondering if it was the same boy she met. Mina nodded and continued*

Mina:yeah, he had a top hat, cane, and was wearing a purple suit, he was the same guy who sang with you

*kyoka flinched at that. Her thoughts came true, they were talking about the same guy, kyoka looked to her side, a small part of her scared that the man would appear out of nowhere*

Kyoka:you...you don't say..

Mina: yeah, he was... An interesting fellow

*Mina said thinking of the doctor, kyoka on the other hand was remembering what the man told her " you'll find all that and more from a friend with a card more then she needs"*

Kyoka:hey mina

Mina:yeah?

Kyoka:did...did he give you a card?

*Kyoka question, even if deep down she knew it was a long shot. Mina looked at her friend surprised*

Mina:kinda, when I turned around he was gone and left 2 business cards  why?

Kyoka:can..can I see one?

*Kyoka asked, just as surprised as Mina. Mina shrugged and gave kyoka her spare business card if the doctor. kyoka took it and looked at it*

 kyoka took it and looked at it*