chapter 14 talking with a ghost

Last time

Izuku:hey bar keep I'll have a shot of Jin, and for the lady a cup of strawberry Boba tea

*izuku remembers that was her favorite drink he looks at her and smiles*

Izuku:why hello my alien beauty

Now

Now 3rd person

Mina:um, thank you but I can buy my own drink

Izuku:oh, but I insist a pretty little flower like you, deserves to be pampered with the greatest of gifts my dear

*izuku said with a smooth Southern accent, he took her hand and kissing it. Mina couldn't figure out why, but she liked it when this person did such an action*

 Mina couldn't figure out why, but she liked it when this person did such an action*

Mina:my aren't you a sweet talker

Izuku:well, momma didn't raise no Savage. I'm nothing less then a true gentleman

*Izuku said with a wink, mina gave a small roll of her eyes looking of the antics of this person*

Mina:look, you're nice and all that. But im not high class society

Izuku:neither am I, let's drink do that, do being here for the free food and booze

*izuku said taking a shot of his jin with satisfaction, mina started drinking her boba looking at him with a raised eyebrow*

Mina:aren't you a little young to be drinking?

Izuku:I mean, it's only illegal if I get caught my sweet. And believe me I'm a master in not getting caught

*izuku said winking, Mina stares at izuku's eyes for a minute. they looked familiar but she couldn't quite trace it*

Izuku:something the matter my dear? Let me guess it's the skin right?

Mina:w..what? N..no no oh God no I didn't....

*Mina said scrambling to apologize, she stopped when izuku started to chuckle, looking at her with a small grin*

Izuku:hehe, calm down miss pink. I'm only pulling your chain dear, but we are a rare treat wouldn't you agree?

Mina:what do you mean?

*Izuku pointed all over, mina looked and they were in fact the only ones who weren't white*

Izuku:look around my dear, we're a splash of color in a sea of white. I've already had 3 of these old fossil, think I'm one of the servers

Mina:I guess your right, but I wasn't looking at your skin

*Mina said honestly, izuku raised his hand and the bartender poured him another drink, izuku looked at mina with a grin, his eyes showing interest*

Izuku:oh? Enlighten me my dear, what were you staring at then?

Mina:your eyes

*Mina said plainly, izuku looked confused, but then chuckled. Putting on fake charisma that comes with his doctor persona*