chapter 11 entrance exam

*we see a man running for his life, as he takes a left and is shocked only to see a dead end he hears the humming of his persecutor*

Izuku:ah there you are, my it's not very nice to run off a client meeting my friend

*izuku said with a smile on his face and a pep on his step, the man was terrified looking at this boy glitching out*

Jake:stay away from me you freak!!

Izuku:freak? Now that's not a nice word. No not nice at all

*Izuku said with a fake pout, Jake threw a rock at izuku it hit him. But izuku didn't even flinch, like he didn't even feel it*

Izuku:now now Mr.sai, we made an agreement. I kill your quote on quote bitch ex wife in exchange for a favor to be paid on a later date well

*the knife glitches out of izuku's hand right into Jake's thigh making him fall down, as izuku comes closer being face to face with the man, he takes the knife out*

Izuku:I've come to collect

*the only thing that was heard was a blood curdling scream, as izuku walks out the hallway walking to his home he looked at his watch his outfit covered in blood *

Izuku:oh my I better hurry and get dress, the entrance exam is starting soon wouldn't want to miss that now would we

*izuku said snapping his fingers as he changed back to Dr.Facilier*

Izuku:snazzy as ever don't you agree?

*S.I. nodded as they walked away izuku thinking of al the potential clients he will find in UA. S.I. looked at izuku confused, he was deep in thought*

Izuku:oh it's nothing my shadowy companion just....well there's still this small part of me, a speck really, that wants to relive the thrills of going to a hero school. But of course that life is lost to me now isn't it?

*izuku said with a laugh as he walked away but in the back of his mind he wanted to see one person more then anything.  izuku holds his necklace*

Izuku:mina...