Chapter 30

A/N: Hi, my dears. This note is so important so please read. First of all, I wanted to thank all of you for your support and deeply apology for not updating sooner. We are reaching our deadline at work and we are overworking every day a lot and I'm really exhausted. 

Secondly, I received so many comments from the last chapter about Mason and Bella. Guys, Mason and Bella are not related in any way. They were practically strangers just half a chapter ago :) They are not brother and sister and not related so this is not incest. It's not forbidden at all in any famous religion as much as I know. So please get along with it. If it's bothering you so much, just imagine that Bella is Alison's cousin who used to live with them and she considers her as sister :)))

Now let's go and start another chapter. Thank you for reading.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bella turned around at hearing the sound of footsteps and for the first time, she noticed three tall handsome men, all clad in expensive Armani suits standing there at the doorway. Her eyes lingered on the one in the middle who seemed to be frozen in his place and was staring at her. He was definitely handsome with dark hair and captivating grey-blue eyes. Power and Authority were radiating from him in waves.  "Hello, I'm Bella." she said politely.

Ben was the first one to step forward. "Hello, beautiful." he chirped and extended his hand toward Bella. "I'm Ben. Ben Williams." Bella smiled at him and shook his hand. 

Rich nudged Mason discreetly. "Snap out of it, you creep." he said and stepped forward with his signature warm smile. "Hi, I'm Richard King. You can call me Rich."

"And that grumpy statue is Mason." said Ben smugly and smirked at his friend.

Mason blinked a few times and composed himself. He noticed Marisa and Eva were in the room as well. He stepped forward too. "Mason King." he said and stretched his hand. Bella grabbed his hand. Her small hand fitted perfectly in his large one. It felt so right to have her hand in his. 

"Nice to meet you." she said softly and smiled up at him which melted his heart again. He couldn't help himself. He brought her hand up and put a feather kiss on her knuckles. "Nice to meet you too." he said huskily and stared down at her beautiful eyes and saw the adorable rosy color return to her cheeks. Marisa laughed silently already knowing what was going on in Mason's head.

"Come on, Bell." said Alison excitedly and grabbed Bella's hand and dragged her startled sister toward the stairs. "Show me to your room."

"Okay, Alie. Slow down." said Bella as she ran after Alison. She could still feel Mason's intense gaze on herself which sent shivers down her spine. She tried hard to ignore the butterflies in her stomach partying for themselves.

An hour later she was pacing in her new room while Alison had sat on the bed watching her. Alison had told her everything that has happened since the wedding of their mother once Bella said that Eva had told her everything about the mafia earlier.

"Bella, can you sit down? You are giving me a headache." whined Alison. 

Bella sat on the bed and grabbed Alison's hand. "Alison, You will come to London with me once they solved this problem of theirs that they talk about it." said Bella firmly while looking at Alison dead in the eyes. "Mum has told me that they are in mafia a few hours ago but she didn't mention that they have the whole of America's mafia under their control. They are so dangerous."

Alison dropped her head and bit her lip. "They are not that bad, you know." she said quietly while playing with her fingers.

Bella frowned and stared at Alison. She then closed her eyes and grumbled. "God," she whined. "Don't tell me that they have captured your heart to the point where you can't leave them." she said.