7.0 click, click

(◞‸◟)

(◞‸◟)

"hey, minho!", chans voice sounded stressed and minho quickly tied his shoe laces, struggling a little due to his shaky hands. "we gotta go! now!".
just... stop shaking, jesus! you just gotta tie your shoes, minho!
"yeah, yeah I'm coming!", minho yelled back as he finally succeeded and got up from the little bench to run over to the other members, who were already waiting at the door with two of their managers. "I'm sorry", he breathed out and bowed a little, embarrassment creeping up inside him. he got up early enough and still managed to be late. a faint red tint started showing on his cheeks as he thought back to what made him take so long;

minho stood in front of the mirror, both of his hands were resting on his cheeks while he studied his face. he had woken up with a weird feeling today - of course that meant running to the bathroom and checking his weight on the scale which resulted in disappointment, as always. then he started to check how he looked like in the mirror, each minute that passed just made his body look weirder and weirder. his arms started to look huge and his stomach looked bloated - but today something was different.

minho's face was totally round.

he gasped the moment he looked at his face and immediately lifted both of his hands to squish his cheeks together.
oh no, oh no this can't be happening. not now.
but even the squishing and pulling on his face didn't make anything better and minho ended up staring at himself - each breath just bringing more and more anger into him.
today was photoshoot day for the comeback. minho made sure to clean his skin properly before he went to sleep the night before - god, he even skipped lunch and dinner only to look good for his fans. and now his face was suddenly puffy? right now?

or... was it even puffy?
was it just... fat maybe?

minho's heart dropped to his stomach at that thought and he slowly lowered his eyes, hoping to get the image of himself out of his head. but his eyes met his stomach, which was poking out in minho's eyes, and the anger that was currently rushing through his body was quickly replayed by nothing else but mortification. it was so embarrassing to walk around looking like he did. all minho wanted to do was curl up in his bed and hide from the world - forever.

but he couldn't do that. just in a few hours from now, minho would stand in front of a camera, which would capture every single flaw he had. and everyone would look at the pictures and be disgusted - they would probably throw all his pictures away as soon as they saw how awful he looked.

it didn't take long until the first tear finally left minho's eye. it slowly rolled down his cheek, along his chin and finally fell down on the sink. instead of pulling himself together though, minho finally broke down in front of the mirror, his knees gave up on him and he slowly sank to the ground - his lips were pressed together ever so tightly in order to not let a single sound escape his mouth. tear after tear escaped his eyes as he sat on the ground, both of his hands pressed against his mouth now, sobbing in complete silence.