9.0 jealously

(◞‸◟)

(◞‸◟)

last night still weighted heavy on minho's shoulders as he sat at the table again, this time with most of the other members. he was mindlessly picking at his food, it looked good, but he wasn't necessarily hungry. not only did the sick feeling in his stomach keep him from eating, but also the never stopping guilt that settled in his stomach as well, making everything even worse than it already was.

he told chan that he wasn't hungry when he called him for breakfast earlier, but the leader told him to eat so he could have energy for the day, since he knew just how much minho was working out lately.

but this time he really wasn't hungry.
minho was able to fall asleep after the little incident, hoping that he might be feeling a bit better physically when he woke up - but he woke up still feeling stuffed and sick, so his hopes of feeling better were quickly crushed.

at least it'll be easier to just not eat today.

as much as he didn't want to think about it, last night really put him in a bad mood;

he didn't feel like talking to anyone and even just hearing them talk and eat irritated him. he was mad at himself and annoyed by everyone else. both of those emotions had been having the upper hand since he woke up - the mixture of those would probably be a problem for him later, but right now he didn't even care enough to hide them.

he roughly laid down his chopsticks and leaned back on the chair - he had barely eaten anything, but his stomach wasn't able to get anything in anyway. there was no use in forcing himself to eat anything.

"are you not hungry?", the sudden voice startled minho and he flinched a little before looking to his right - jisung was looking at him with raised eyebrows. minho drily swallowed and looked at his plate. he could practically feel the food in his throat as he looked up again, slowly shaking his head. it was disgusting, now that he thought about it. he put on a smile and pushed his plate away. "I think I ate too much yesterday".

"really?", now it was seungmin who was speaking and minho turned his head once again. "I don't think you ate with us yesterday".

"ah...", minho felt his cheeks redden. it was partly the uncomfortableness that settles at the table and party the fact that he really wasn't in the mood to talk about how much he ate yesterday.

if you knew how much I ate yesterday you would laugh. it's pathetic, really.

"I wasn't hungry when you were eating", he quickly said, the lie rolling off his tongue like it was nothing. "I ate later".