Chapter 14 Playing Two Sides

"I'm going to be home late" Diante said, staring at Kyle who had his feet propped on the table with a bowl of cereal in hand. Kyle just shrugged with a nod.

"Don't forget your rogue" he said, referring to Casey and she smacked her lips along with smacking him upside the head like an annoying little sister making Diante chuckle.

Kyle turned around, noticing he indeed wasn't taking Casey, so he smirked and said, "Fine. I hope she likes the sound of porn"

To make a point, he pulled out his phone, quickly searching for a random video and played it. Casey heard it instantly, paled and began shaking her head.

"No. I refuse to listen to a grown man masturbate to porn. I'm coming"

"He's not that-" Diante tried to say but Casey held up her hand, stopping him.

"Listen. As a wolf my hearing is very sensitive. He'll be fine on his own trust me." She pushed Diante's body out the door, following with her own, the door closing.

Kyle laughed out, turning his phone off. What Diante was going to say was Kyle's not that type of person. Which he wasn't.

Kyle stepped out of the house, walking over to Jordan and when she opened the door, she rushed him into a hug, knocking his body back a bit. He chuckled, wrapping his arms tightly around her, nuzzling his nose in her hair as they swayed back and forth. She giggled when he kissed her cheek, pulling away.

"Ready to work?" She teased and he raised his arms, flexing his muscles to prove a point and Jordan's eyes bulged as she only now realized how muscular he had gotten. How big his biceps were? He was so scrawny and skinny before but not anymore.

He wasn't a meathead, but his body was definitely sexy underneath clothes, she began to wonder what they looked like without them. Her mouth dropped and she took his bicep between her fingers, they were hard.

"Kyle how could-"

He put them down, forgetting the major change of his body when he became a wolf, also being forced to train like a wolf per Alpha's rules to stay on pack grounds.

"I... Uh worked out... A lot" he said, scratching his neck, looking around wanting to get off the subject.

He turned around hearing the truck pull in, breathing in relief but he only laughed when he saw Jordan's pout. It was adorable. "C'mon sleeping beauty" He pulled her arm and he lifted up the slide.

The first thing he grabbed was the drawer. He slid it down and hoisted it up, Jordan staring at him crazy as he waited for her to grab something. "I'm sorry, are you on steroids?" She questioned, actually curious and slightly concerned but he only smirked, walking away into the house feeling her eyes on his back.

Jordan made small trips while he made big ones, wanting to get the heavy things so she didn't have to.

"So, college?" She questioned, as he set the Tv down. He shrugged.

"Not sure" He lied. He was more than sure he couldn't go to college. He couldn't get his wolf under control. For once he actually hated that, considering he couldn't go to college with her like it was planned.

"Well, you should try out for football seriously" She teased, and he grinned, stalking up to her. She only realized he were, and she stepped back until she was swooped in his arms, and he lifted her up like he would do dumb bells pretending to lift weights.

"Stop! Put me down!" She laughed out.