Chapter 36 Provocative Mate

Jordan's entire body shook as she squeezed her eyes tightly, biting on her lip to prevent herself from a scream, yell, anything that would provoke his wolf.

Kyle's wolf dipped his head and kissed her shoulder. She glistened with sweat, fear of him and he did not like it. It hurt.

"Face me" He demanded. She sucked in a shaky breath, slowly turning around.

His eyes glistened with a deep hunger, lust as he stared at her naked body. Her rosy nipples wanting to be bitten, oh how he wanted to touch her.

Jordan hadn't made a move to cover herself. She thought such movement would anger him had this not been her Kyle. Even as she stared at Kyle, his face, his body all the same, his eyes feral with deep wanting.

Staring at the face, but yet it wasn't him.

Weird.

"Mine" He snarled, his eyes snapping up to hers.

She didn't know what to say. Yes? Sure, she was Kyle's, but he was connected to Kyle. Right, that meant she was also his. Kyle couldn't live without him, and she couldn't live without Kyle.

She nodded frantically, not being able to find words, but she didn't have to. His lips curled into a satisfied grin. It hadn't been cocky, weirdly, but grateful for her easy acceptance of his possession.

"Yes. Yes, yours. Your mate" She voiced, and his eyes softened.

He hadn't tried to hide his emotions. He wanted her to see not only his craving for her body, but for her alone. Only seeing through Kyle's eyes did no justice to the perfection she was.

His hand slid from the side of her head, and she breathed in relief, only to gasp as she hit the hardness of his chest. He held her against him tightly, crazed.

Her breast smushed into his warm chest. Her nipples had been hard, but he hadn't paid mind as much as he wanted to look. To touch. To taste.

Her breath picked when his head dipped once more only not to her shoulder but in the hollow crook of her neck.

He took a deep sniff, a sigh mixed with an animalistic growl escaping his lips. She smelled so good. Intoxicated every sense, and he wanted more. Wanted her to fill his head with her enticing, mouthwatering scent. He wanted to immerse himself in her body.

Holding in a breath, she slid her hand up his shoulder over his bicep in hopes he would feel the slight push she gave but he hadn't.

For once he was physically close to her. Being able to finally get lost in her scent, her presence, the sight of her. He had never felt better. Never felt more alive than holding his mate. She hadn't shuddered with fear anymore, instead it felt silent with only her short stable breaths. She was calm.

She was going to be better than calm.

He couldn't help himself as he lowered, and his lips made contact with the very mark Kyle had given her. Still, she was oblivious to it.

Jordan's eyes began to slowly close on their own accord. She hadn't known why she suddenly felt high in the sky. Why had only one tender kiss of the neck had her melting in his arms? Falling into them. Her neck, so sensitive and tender it felt.

Tingling sensations passing through quickly.

She cried out as his hot tongue darted against her flesh.

Why did it feel so good?

Kyle's wolf's ears perked hearing her cry. She was succumbing to his powerful influence.

She gripped his shoulder, her head falling back with a stifled moan as his lips surrounded the mark, harshly his lips sucked. She felt chills down her spine as she bit her lip hard. Hard enough she drew blood from it.