Chapter 4- My Dead Body

A/N: I GOT OVER 700 READS THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH THIS MAKES ME SO HAPPY YOU HAVE NO IDEA SERIOUSLY OK THANK YOU CONTINUE WITH THE STORY!!

Me.

A missing poster with my face on it.

Well, not really my face.

My previous face.

I ripped the poster out of the hands of the person holding it. Maybe I was imagining it.

"So, um, have you seen her? She hasn't been seen for about 3 days." 3 days. I died 3 days ago.

I looked at the person holding the poster and staring back at me. I didn't recognize him at first, but realization hit me like a duck thrown at my face (long story). I had to bite my lip to keep me from saying his name out loud.

Remember when I told you that I was on a date right before I died? Yeah, well, I was on a date with him.

And now apparently they can't find my body. Great. How am I going to tell him?

I cleared my throat. "Sorry, I haven't seen her, but I'll keep an eye out," I told him. His face fell a little.

He walked away to go onto the next person to show them the poster. I knew that no one would know, because any sensible person would've called the cops if they saw a dead person on the ground.

I was going to have to find a way to "accidentally" stumble upon a dead body, but how would one do that?

I got home and collapsed on my bed. I hadn't gotten a good night's sleep in so long (well, more like a couple days, but it still felt like a lifetime), and I had a lot to sleep on.

It felt like I had only slept for 2 minutes, but my alarm clock said 6:30 am, so I had to get to school in about half an hour (stupid school schedules, interrupting my sleep).

I got myself ready for school, almost forgetting about what had happened yesterday.

Almost.

It hadn't crossed my mind until I was brushing my hair. I was thinking about the previous day when I realized that no one knew that I was dead except me.

Dang it...

I walked downstairs (a little disoriented), and ravenously wolfed down a bowl of cereal.

When I eventually pulled up to the school, people were showing pictures on their phones and talking about something important.

 Oh no, I thought. This can't be good. I hadn't been up to date on any kind of gossip or news, so I wasn't sure what was happening. I pulled out my phone and scrolled through Twitter, so that maybe I could see something.

 YOUNG GIRL FOUND DEAD NEAR BUILDING

I read the title over and over again. Maybe it was a coincidence...

But the picture below the heading was of me. Bloody and broken.

Some people have seen pictures like that of people they love, but I saw a picture of myself dead. You can't top that.

The article I found said the funeral would be on Saturday, and anyone could come.

 Do I go to my own funeral, or not? I wondered. I checked the date on my phone. It was Thursday. I sighed a little.

So much had already happened in my second life, and I'd only been Tiffany Willow Orange for 4 days.